white husbands tasting black sperm...

Im single but have a bull that like to use me sometimes. He lives 5 blocks away, he calls and i crawl through his window. I strip and get on my knees. He fucks my mouth making me gag on his 10in bbc. The first time we meet up he went slow working in my ass. He was so thick and lubed up it was so good. I literaly shot my load without touching my cock, just his big dick slowly streaching me. He only got about 2/3 in. Now i can take him ballsdeep and love when he wants to cum in my mouth. Ill get pics next time

Im single but have a bull that like to use me sometimes. He lives 5 blocks away, he calls and i crawl through his window. I strip and get on my knees. He fucks my mouth making me gag on his 10in bbc. The first time we meet up he went slow working in my ass. He was so thick and lubed up it was so good. I literaly shot my load without touching my cock, just his big dick slowly streaching me. He only got about 2/3 in. Now i can take him ballsdeep and love when he wants to cum in my mouth. Ill get pics next time
wow

Lucky bastard. I would love to find someone in my neighborhood

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..
I would Sir
Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..
I think my husband would actually suck a black cock as long as he had plenty of an addictive white substance in him

tumblr_nifjvagcvl1u7wf6do1_400-gif.1215510

Back