white husbands tasting black sperm...

not certain why. but love eating and fucking my wife's used and filled pussy, I'm hetero-romantic, but fluid in our play and love cocks and cum during sex, We do not do the sissy thing or the humiliation thing, we just have fun and enjoy it, our last play had our playmate fucking my wife doggy style with us in 69 and he came in her and when he pulled out a nice load fell right in my mouth and I eagerly ate her to climax, even when we have sex with only each other I sometimes fantasize about the times I got to eat and fuck her filled with another mans cum! and it always gets me off

I simply love sucking our BULL's cock now so I get his cum directly from that SUPERIOR cock if I am given permission to please him with my mouth as opposed to licking his cum out of her pussy. I need that feeling of total domination and humiliation from him especially in front of her. But I also like to lick my wife's pretty pussy after he has finished with her because I always love making her cum as her pleasure is very important to me.

I simply love sucking our BULL's cock now so I get his cum directly from that SUPERIOR cock if I am given permission to please him with my mouth as opposed to licking his cum out of her pussy. I need that feeling of total domination and humiliation from him especially in front of her. But I also like to lick my wife's pretty pussy after he has finished with her because I always love making her cum as her pleasure is very important to me.
It's the same for me. I eat his cum by respect and show to my wife I'm ok with the fact her BBC has the exclusivity of her pussy, mouth, ass. Just him can cum in 'my' wife....

Back