white husbands tasting black sperm...

tumblr_nipkjn0ggw1sfkfqio1_500-gif.1141676

I have done this for special bulls. Those that my ex-s considered boyfriends and were familiar enough to come over to our home. I asked if she would like me to do it and she said yes. Its my way of showing her how much I accept her sexual preference and desire for her boyfriend/bull, submitting to both her desire and to him as the alpha male. And to show her i am submissive to her lover and accept he has a larger cock, that she wants to fuck him and he satisfies her. So its not so much for him as her really. Though for the bull, by that point, I am showing him i accept him as her sexual partner when he is around. She gets very turned on when I like his semen from her pussy. I encourage her to talk dirty to me while I am doing it. She wanted me to suck one of her bulls cocks sometime after that. I was afraid it would change how she perceive me but I did it anyways to show her how much I know she wants him. It did change it a bit, but it also made her want him to come back more often and encouraged her to seek out other guys. It was a good thing.

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.

I don't know about it from an actual husband or boyfriend point of view because I haven't dated white girls in many years, but I have cleaned up after my masters before. When it is cleaning one of my black mistresses then it is a double joy, I get to eat her beautiful pussy and ******* my masters cum. When I am cleaning one of their white girlfriends I would honestly rather just take it right from his cock. Cleaning out or fucking white girls is a punishment for when I mess up.

Back