white husbands tasting black sperm...

Let her have Another Baby if she wants too I wish I could talk my Wife into Having Sex With A BBC And Him Get Her Pregnant But She Can't Have Anymore ! Wold love to Clean The Both of Them Up When There Finished I Want To Be Cockold By Her And A Beautiful Black Cock
You're right. She deserves and gets another baby:

1. I love my fantastic wife. She's such a fine woman in every way.

2. It's highly arousing and satisfying to watch my wife with her black friend when she doesn't use any protection at all.

3. Watching my wife getting impregnated is so hot that I explode if she just touches me with one single stroke!

4. I find my wife even more beautiful when she's black preg.

5. I love our ******* extremely much. Why shouldn't I love the next one just as much!

tumblr_o87wjvsA4t1tjpuwbo1_500.jpg

Who would Fill her up with Some yummy BBC Juice So I Can Clean Her Up Please Make Her Squeal Like I know She Can

2. It's highly arousing and satisfying to watch my wife with her black friend when she doesn't use any protection at all.

3. Watching my wife getting impregnated is so hot that I explode if she just touches me with one single stroke!

5. I love our ******* extremely much. Why shouldn't I love the next one just as much!

View attachment 1234958
Sexy

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1492590582352.jpg
    FB_IMG_1492590582352.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 100

View attachment 1234958
I want some

And that is the way it should be Ma'am. You have done a great job in training him.

Now this pic shows exactly how it should be too. The white boy using his tongue to please the female after the black man has pleased her with his dick. Her smile says that she is satisfied in two areas.
1. Well fucked by the black man and is now sexually serviced and content.
2. Pleased at the effort of the white boy as she dominantly watches him work at giving her a second round of pleasure.
bned-closer-jpg.67229

The way I see this is exactly what I do, smell the wife, first before cleaning her or licking her precious vagina, I was given the steadfast rule to always inhale and realize what she just experienced. I think it is proper and just, always. Whether it is her vagina, ass or feet or tits.

I would love to Have A female pee in my mouth That is so hot ! ...... LOL
I agree, my wife does at times, usually in the course of humiliation and degradation in front of others. She has built a habit of exploiting her hubby-cuck sissy and her ability to overrun me with anything she desires and that is included at times. Hearing her narrate what she is doing and what I am receiving highlights it enormously.

I agree, my wife does at times, usually in the course of humiliation and degradation in front of others. She has built a habit of exploiting her hubby-cuck sissy and her ability to overrun me with anything she desires and that is included at times. Hearing her narrate what she is doing and what I am receiving highlights it enormously.
Wish she would pee in my mouth our give me a golden shower you are so lucky

She gets nothing from it in reality except the humiliating factor and that is what I led her to. I think many males overlook this end of it. Of course my wife is ultra FemDom and into deep humiliation, degradation and physical punishment. It is her aura, lifestyle and way, not a show for part time. That is where my friends have gone wirng, the males want it all and their female partners have no ambition because they are not led anywhere to explore or realize the role the males want them in, IMO.

I don't know why most of the stories here and in general about how things go in a cuckold's life are so different from my experience. Maybe we are owned by the wrong guys, but I have never experienced anything like this until recently. I have not been 'allowed' to clean my girl(s) by them. Only after I found a new guy for my room mate could I lick both of them while fucking and I must say it felt superb! Humillation? I didn't rim him which I would probly consider a lot of submission. But I was asked to lick his balls while he was in motion in her pussy. I tasted the mix of their sweat and juice and all that leaked out of her when he finished. Now, this is what I always expected to do as a cuckold, not just watching the ladies getting fucked by the bulls.

Back