White hubby, Black wife, why is it so different? I need help getting her Blacked again.

Should black women thats married to white men take on black lovers?

• Yes, but only with hubbys approval and knowledge

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Yes, they have already been blacked and will do it without hubbys knowledge

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Yes, big black cock is what they are made for

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • No, they already had their chance with black and need to stay with white dick

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Veda

Male
From
TX, US
Hi all, this is the hubby, wife had this account and quit using it so now I am using it asking or help. My wife, which being black have been with black men her entire life, now we have been married for 2 years and I have been trying to get her to go back to black. She keeps going back and forth, one minute she is one to it then she is not. We had a black guy come to the house about 6 weeks ago, they sat on the sofa and talked, one little kiss on the lips but no tongue, and just talked. Then she told me when she left that she couldn’t do it, disrespectful to our relationship. Then about a week later we ha a big fight and she messaged him on FB and talked all day about how she wanted him (I will post the conversation later). They set up a time for him to come over the next day while I was at work. That night she showed me that conversation and got mad at me about wanting her to do it and backed out the next day on the guy. We got into a big fight about this and she told me she would fuck whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted, and that I would never know. She also told me that I was not big enogh to please her (I’m only 7 inch’s but thick) she said she needs at least 10 inches and black. She also said that a white guy wants to make love, a black man knows how to fuck and woman the way she needs to be fucked. Then about 3 weeks ago i talked her into trying again so we met another guy for drinks and she liked him but as soon as we got home she said she couldn’t do it with another man, said she couldn’t handle having me watch her have sex with another man, it would be disrespectful to me, but she could do it if I wasn’t there. Since then she talks in her sleep about all different men and having sex with them, when I tell her about it she says she doesn’t remember but could never do it. She woke up this morning all turned on and said she dreamt she was in a car with a black man and he drove her home after work and told her that he really liked her and they ended up having sex in her dream. So I told her it is ok, that I know she wants another man and that I am really ok with it but she still said that she would never be with anyone but me, her husband. UUUgghhhhh, any suggestions on how to get her to take the actual step? Your opinions on this is appreciated, do you think she will ever take a black lover again?
C1A5952B-2A05-4CEA-9042-F16DC3E6E617.jpegBF209EA6-F9A8-4044-BA8E-3B64BBB4CD32.jpegCEC011AF-E437-40E9-9364-DBF9A51D043C.jpegE24F5A16-7F37-4A33-9DA4-B36E02EAFAF1.jpeg

From what I’ve read, you sound like a bit of a jerk. Leave her be. Whatever she decides to do with her mind and her body is her decision to make, and for to keep on at her and giving her a hard time because she’s not going down a road you want her too is not only unfair to her but is bordering on emotional abuse. It seems like her faithfulness and loyalty to you is something you despise. It’s you that needs to get your ******* together, not her.

Back