White Guys: White women's comments about Black guys at parties and hanging out

Maybe I should, it was at a family event and would have felt awkward there, like I was insecure. But you're right, I should have done so afterwards. Maybe it's a useful way to start a conversation about IR cuckolding next time she hints at it or says it.
I think it was a great opportunity to start a conversation about IR cuckolding. It seems to me that she said she would leave you for a sexy black man, which means she wants to be fucked by a sexy black man. You could have asked was it because he was sexy, famous, rich or black. Then she might admit she wants to be fucked by a sexy black man.

I think it was a great opportunity to start a conversation about IR cuckolding. It seems to me that she said she would leave you for a sexy black man, which means she wants to be fucked by a sexy black man. You could have asked was it because he was sexy, famous, rich or black. Then she might admit she wants to be fucked by a sexy black man.
OK, next time - if there is one, and I bet there will be - I'll follow up on it!

I can remember when my ex was talking to her best friend over the phone and her friend mentioned she was cheating on her white boyfriend with a big black man. It didn't stop there though, as the conversation got round to her actually getting pregnant by the black man. I can't tell you how exctied this conversation made me!

I didn't mention anything to my gf but I was already deeply into the interracial cuckolding kink at this point.

I can remember when my ex was talking to her best friend over the phone and her friend mentioned she was cheating on her white boyfriend with a big black man. It didn't stop there though, as the conversation got round to her actually getting pregnant by the black man. I can't tell you how exctied this conversation made me!

I didn't mention anything to my gf but I was already deeply into the interracial cuckolding kink at this point.
Are you still with her now?

A few years ago, I worked in an office where a black woman and a white woman, both PAs in their early 30s, were openly talking about how 'stacked' and 'built' Anthony Joshua the boxer is. It was only me and them in that part of the office (I had been given a copy of a book about him and they saw it). They were quite openly saying how attractive they found him. I found it quite emasculating as they seemed to treat me like one of the girls!
You were like , “ladies, I’m in the damn room”

Part of my curiosity and interest in IR came from being at parties (mostly all white) and hanging out with some people having a ******* and having a white woman in the group comment about how hot black guys were. I got hooked on the IR fetish when I was quite young and overhearing these comments being made at college parties really just reinforced my obsession with IR. There was no explicit sex talk, but these comments got me so hard and hawt. These women usually dated white but they had a major physical attraction to black men. Any other white guys here influenced by overhearing comments white women have casually made about black men?
Yes. Every white women I know always talk about how big black men cocks are. How once you go black you dont come back. They talk about specificaly how much big black men are 10, 11, 12 inches. I'm a white guy with a micro penis and all that talk made me appreciate bbc

Back