White guys: How did you start sucking BBC?

The first cock I sucked was?

• White

• Black

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably a similar way most city guys who were unsure of themselves started. Glory hope at a local adult arcade. Started as whoever was on the other side but very quickly found myself hoping there was a regular visitor there who had a nice large black cock. You could tell he took care of himself cause it always smelled nice and tasted clean. Kept going back hoping to run into him. Stopped going only cause I moved. Wish I was little more bold back then cause I would have tried to get his contact info so we could have met up elsewhere. To this day, no clue what he actually looked like.
I did that too
That sounds so hot šŸ”„.
myfirst was black

Soe time after my ex-wife started cucking me I decided to find my own BBC to please. Found a guy on craigslist near my work and saw him during my lunch. He was a younger guy married with a great muscular body and nice thick cock. That became a regular thing and even though it started out as head only it progressed to him taking my ass. Bonus was he would have a sometimes where his wife's panties hoses and things.
Iā€™m a sexy 25 year old gl white guy and when I was a freshman in high school I was encouraged by several junior and senior white jock boys to join the wrestling, swimming and basketball teams-which I did. I had a tight jock sexy bod and a much bigger piece of cut Dick meat than almost every one of my white jock buddies and I soon understood the benefits of having a hhott sexxie bubble butt. My white and black jock buds found wild enjoyment smacking it as I would walk naked around our big locker room talking to all my jock buddies. My dick was much bigger than almost all my fellow sexy white jock buds dicks and besides them staring at my meat they often talked about my big dick while we were naked in our locker room, in our big sexy communal shower or at any one of our famous drinking jock parties. The only competition I had Dick wise was with my sexy big Dicked black jock buddies.
I remember my first time walking in our locker room-I literally got turned on by the sexxie jock musky smell and realized my dick was getting hard. I couldnā€™t wait to strip and take a piss as I saw a sign at the end of the hallway saying shower, bathrooms and junior/senior locker room. I then saw in the middle of the hall two or three naked black jocks pushing these two tall blonde haired white naked jocks along the hallway as they turned right to go into the junior/senior locker room. When I got to the end I decided to check out their locker room and as I opened the door to go on this black jock wearing only a jock strap said this locker room was closed and I laughed saying I just saw the hottest black naked jocks shoving two hhott white sexy blonde haired tall naked jocks into this room as he denied that they entered. And just then I heard this exact statement hollered out loud from the back of that room several times-fuck our sexy white jock mouths and assholes with your sexy big black dicks that us white jocks fucking become faggots forā€¼ļø As Iā€™m standing next to his sexy naked body his dick starts growing as mine also did as I said I guess thatā€™s a tape recorded message you jocks play out loud back here as I then saw the four of them walking towards me to go into another room as I then heard the white jocks say their big black dicks are too big for their sexy pink jock fuckholes as the black jocks told them to shut the fuck up and take all their black meat up their hot white jock holes. Just then some white and black jocks entered the room as the white jocks instantly stripped naked sitting on a big bench as their hot black jock buds go naked and stuffed these white jocks hungry mouths.

Iā€™m a sexy 25 year old gl white guy and when I was a freshman in high school I was encouraged by several junior and senior white jock boys to join the wrestling, swimming and basketball teams-which I did. I had a tight jock sexy bod and a much bigger piece of cut Dick meat than almost every one of my white jock buddies and I soon understood the benefits of having a hhott sexxie bubble butt. My white and black jock buds found wild enjoyment smacking it as I would walk naked around our big locker room talking to all my jock buddies. My dick was much bigger than almost all my fellow sexy white jock buds dicks and besides them staring at my meat they often talked about my big dick while we were naked in our locker room, in our big sexy communal shower or at any one of our famous drinking jock parties. The only competition I had Dick wise was with my sexy big Dicked black jock buddies.
I remember my first time walking in our locker room-I literally got turned on by the sexxie jock musky smell and realized my dick was getting hard. I couldnā€™t wait to strip and take a piss as I saw a sign at the end of the hallway saying shower, bathrooms and junior/senior locker room. I then saw in the middle of the hall two or three naked black jocks pushing these two tall blonde haired white naked jocks along the hallway as they turned right to go into the junior/senior locker room. When I got to the end I decided to check out their locker room and as I opened the door to go on this black jock wearing only a jock strap said this locker room was closed and I laughed saying I just saw the hottest black naked jocks shoving two hhott white sexy blonde haired tall naked jocks into this room as he denied that they entered. And just then I heard this exact statement hollered out loud from the back of that room several times-fuck our sexy white jock mouths and assholes with your sexy big black dicks that us white jocks fucking become faggots forā€¼ļø As Iā€™m standing next to his sexy naked body his dick starts growing as mine also did as I said I guess thatā€™s a tape recorded message you jocks play out loud back here as I then saw the four of them walking towards me to go into another room as I then heard the white jocks say their big black dicks are too big for their sexy pink jock fuckholes as the black jocks told them to shut the fuck up and take all their black meat up their hot white jock holes. Just then some white and black jocks entered the room as the white jocks instantly stripped naked sitting on a big bench as their hot black jock buds go naked and stuffed these white jocks hungry mouths.
Continue please.šŸ˜‹

I need to hear more this was so hot

Her second bull got us both really high and very smoothly made everything her idea by whispering in her ear. He was very skilled at moving me in small steps. First by breaking the touch barrier then he kept using her to push me farther and farther until he had his cock in my mouth and me on my knees while he made my wife and I looking at each other as he pumped my mouth and made me his bitch and he did it with such practices ease.

Her second bull got us both really high and very smoothly made everything her idea by whispering in her ear. He was very skilled at moving me in small steps. First by breaking the touch barrier then he kept using her to push me farther and farther until he had his cock in my mouth and me on my knees while he made my wife and I looking at each other as he pumped my mouth and made me his bitch and he did it with such practices ease.
That's ho!!! Love it

That's ho!!! Love it
He told us afterwards that one of his favorite parts is making the wives watch their husbands become his bitch because he loves the look on their faces when they have to watch. He described it as being not a bi thing (we he told us he wasnā€™t) but for him it was all the racial tension of dominating and degrading white husbands in front of their wives. He said he really gets off on the tension when the wife is pretty like mine.

I had never even thought or fantasized about anything like that before that happened.

Very nice. Not all black men are that nice. I have had my face slapped hard by a hard cock & told I was a sissy bitch. I begged him not to take my anus but he said stfu & took me. I cried out loud and it was very painful. He did not care. He just wanted to humiliate and hurt me. It was a set up by my lesbian step *******
I love this. It makes me so hard.

It was my first day as a freshman in high school and my last class was a study hall and I sat in the back where there were junior and senior black jocks and one good looking junior white jock that you could tell was very tight with them as he sat in the middle of these black dudes. Iā€™m a white guy and I was growing into becoming a handsome white sexy jock interested in playing basketball and wrestling. My two older brothers who were juniors and seniors were varsity players on the basketball and wrestling teams from freshman year-itā€™s rare to play varsity as a freshman. Anyway, I heard these black jocks say they were playing basketball after home room so I quickly introduced myself hoping to get an invitation to play with them. When I mentioned my last name they all had smile and instantly I was welcomed into their group and to play after our study hall. This very cool black senior told Marty- the sexy tall white athletic jock- to take me into the locker room to show me around. When we went in Marty told me my brothers might be in the back junior senior locker room. As we went towards the back we passed the big communal shower that was all foggy but we didnā€™t see anyone but definitely heard guys that must have been in the back of the shower. Marty was laughing but didnā€™t say why. So we walked towards to back locker room and there were a naked group of white and black jocks walking there also. When we walked into the lock room Marty introduced me to everyone and told me to strip naked and sit on the bench with the naked white jocks as the black jocks told Marty to get ready. So he strips naked gets on his knees and puts this black juniors big Dick in his mouth and stroked two other black dicks as the black jocks looked at me saying Marty is one of their favorite white sexy cock sucking jocks along with some other sexy white jocks.
I went to take a quick piss and when I returned there were two new sexy white jocks that were bent over with a naked black jock standing in front of each one telling them what good white sexy cock sucking jocks they are. Further hearing marty and the other two ask for a good black jock dick pounding at their first party tonight. Then I realized those two white jocks were my sexy hhott jock brothers. The black jocks feeding Marty and my brothers kept asking what they are sexy white jock faggotts for and they kept saying big black jock cock. Then they asked my brothers if they ever sucked their younger brothers big dick and they said that I was a deep sleeper and would go in my bed and each blow me and share my big load-saying what a turn on it was to blow their sexy jock younger brother-especially because my Dick was very big thick meaty and hard-unlike their tiny faggott dicks.
Right then Marty and my brothers were told to close their eyes for a new fresh Xl white jock Dick as I was motioned to stand in front of them and feed them my meat. The black guys said Marty wants the new dick first so I fed him for a minute or two as the black jocks told my brothers to open wide pretending their sexy brother was feeding them as they said they both fantasize about their brother fucking their sexy assholes saying further theyā€™d like to share all the sexy black jock dick with me saying Iā€™d make a hhott black dick lover like they are. So now Iā€™m made to get on my knees next to Marty and my brothers and told I was going to get my white jock mouth stuffed with black dick just as the three others were. Long story short-I quickly became both a total black dick lovin white bottom hhott jock and a sexy hhott white jock fucking most of the white sexy jocks in our HS. But by the time I joined the varsity mens basketball team in the fall I was happily turned into my black sexy jocks black dick loving white jock whore-just like my sexy brothersā€¼ļø

The first time I sucked BBC was on the roof of a building, my girlfriend ****** me to enter a black neighborhood in a thong, with some shame at first I hid, it's one of the first buildings I found when I got out of the car, but it was difficult to hide in a bbc neighborhood, after several passed by and looked, they touched me I was already horny and a couple of guys decided, we went up to the roof of the building and that's where the action began, they tried to fuck my ass too but never I had been penetrated before, so it was not possible that time, a hot experience and this is the reason why it is not very difficult for me to find bbc from time to timeIMG20230111032655.jpg

It started one day when me and gf were fooling around in a public bathroom. The single family style private type. She was stroking and jacking me off when the door opened, we had locked the door but the lock must of been broken. It was a tall very muscular black guy. He stopped looked and started laughing at my cock. Im not huge but im not small either about 7.5ā€. Instead of leaving he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him and pulled his cock out, my girl just got down on her knees instantly without even looking at me. It was massive. 11 inches and as thick as a pop can. After she failed to suck it he bent her over and fucked her. She was trying to be quiet but couldnā€™t she was screaming and howling and cumming more than she ever had her entire life. She squirt instantly and again about ever 45 seconds. I stood there in complete shock. Everyone knew what was happen in the bathroom the entire place could hear her become addicted to her first bbc. As he was cumming in her unprotect I started cumming in my pants without even touching my cock. When he was done he took my phone without saying a word he called his phone so we had each others info. He left without saying anything. I stood there as my gf was laying on the floor in a heap of cum and squirt and when reached down to pick her up she puled me down and ****** my head in-between her legs and told me to eat the mess and taste a real man. I did. I complied completely submissively. While eat his cum out of her my phone dings with a text from him. All it said was ā€œthatā€™s my pussy now bitchā€ and I started cumming again as I tasted him. We left as fast as possible as people gawked and leaving the parking lot we saw the police go into the building.

About a day later she told me to give her his number.

The next day I answered the door and he was there first thing in the morning. He came in and pushed me down on my knees and I just started sucking. After about 5 mins my gf came downstairs and said ā€œyeah you are his bitch nowā€ he stayed a few days during that time he took me fucked my ass I came instantly just like my gf did, turned my ass into his boy pussy. Came in me. I went from masc Dom to only being allowed sissygasms by either his cock or a dildo while they fuck.

Last edited:
First cock I sucked was a 9-incher on a young black guy my wife was fucking on vacation. She was sitting on it and told me to lick her clit. Drove her crazy. Then she told me to lick her juice of his cock. Really got into it and loved my wifeā€™s pleased reaction, especially when I stuffed his cock back into her and continued licking her pussy.

Back