White guys: How did you start sucking BBC?

The first cock I sucked was?

• White

• Black

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel better dressed up then faking being a man. I think I would have higher self esteem and confidence. Making a BBC cum. Wow. That is sexy.

My first time was sr year me and this guy Rico skipped school and we went through the woods and we stopped for a few minutes to chill he just says out of nowhere you wanna give me some head and I had def been bi curious and wanted to try it but I was like nah I’m not gay lol he goes cmon it’s not gay it’s just us nobody will know I was like idk man he goes cmon just get on your knees so I did he unzipped his pants and pulled it out it was huge long thick black cock he put it in my mouth I just started sucking it he was pushing my head down on it moaning I was pretending not to like it but I was then he shoved it all the way down my throat and came all over my shirt and then we got up and walked away he was saying a little while later how he never did that before I told him me neither I said you got a big dick lol then I said not gunna lie I def wanted to try sucking cock and grabbed his cock and said don’t tell anybody we can do this again then I sucked him off again and we hung out quite frequently lol
I love this story.

The first time I sucked BBC was on the roof of a building, my girlfriend ****** me to enter a black neighborhood in a thong, with some shame at first I hid, it's one of the first buildings I found when I got out of the car, but it was difficult to hide in a bbc neighborhood, after several passed by and looked, they touched me I was already horny and a couple of guys decided, we went up to the roof of the building and that's where the action began, they tried to fuck my ass too but never I had been penetrated before, so it was not possible that time, a hot experience and this is the reason why it is not very difficult for me to find bbc from time to timeView attachment 5779102
Great ass.

i was a very young teen and a older black guy said if i let him kiss me he would let me have any food from the store he worked at well we went in the back and he kissed me very pashanitly like 4 times and was feeling me all over but i got like a bag of candy i had never had anyone kiss me after that every time he seen me he would touch me i started liking the kisses after like 4 times in the back he pulled his cock out and got me to stroke him as he would kiss me and he started reaching in my pants feeling my ass he kept doing that a few times then 1 day he told me to just kiss the top of his cock i did it then he kissed me then i did it again he pushed the top in my mouth and said thats it sweety and then cam in my mouth he told me to come over to his house a few days later so i did he took my shirt and pants off i was still very shy then we kissed a bit then he pulled out a bra and put it on me he said i would look so cute as a girl befor i knew it i was in a slip bra and panties sucking his cock

i was a very young teen and a older black guy said if i let him kiss me he would let me have any food from the store he worked at well we went in the back and he kissed me very pashanitly like 4 times and was feeling me all over but i got like a bag of candy i had never had anyone kiss me after that every time he seen me he would touch me i started liking the kisses after like 4 times in the back he pulled his cock out and got me to stroke him as he would kiss me and he started reaching in my pants feeling my ass he kept doing that a few times then 1 day he told me to just kiss the top of his cock i did it then he kissed me then i did it again he pushed the top in my mouth and said thats it sweety and then cam in my mouth he told me to come over to his house a few days later so i did he took my shirt and pants off i was still very shy then we kissed a bit then he pulled out a bra and put it on me he said i would look so cute as a girl befor i knew it i was in a slip bra and panties sucking his cock
not long after that he had me in dresses and started fucking me

When I was 19 in college, I would go to the gym a couple times a week at around the same time. One day when I was there, I noticed a black guy that was there that I had not seen before on campus or at the gym. He noticed that I glanced over at him and he approached me. I am a pretty shy person so when I saw he was coming over, I was wondering what to say lol. He came over and said hi to me. We spoke for a bit talking about classes and stuff. He realized that we definitely were both interested in each other and that is when he asked if I wanted to go back to his place for a bit. We get there and we ******* for a bit and he asks me if I am into black guys. I was really aroused when he asked me because of course, I love black men and he was hot. So I said yes and he asked me if I wanted to suck his dick. I literally smiled after he asked that and he laughed and knew that was yes lol. He then pulled off his shorts and showed me that bbc of his. I got down real quick and starting touching it and admiring it before then putting it in my mouth and sucking it. I was hooked on bbc after that. He eventually was my bf and I couldn't get enough of his bbc in my mouth and ass
amazing :blackheart: :blackheart:

he trained you extremely well.

Once you sucked one it doesn’t matter! Once you go black you are hooked!
I’m probably gonna do a little prison time, and I am scared of getting my ass beat but I hoping if I do, I’ll also get my throat used by some scary black thugs that f0rce me to surrender my throat whenever they say so. I’ll play like a rap3 victim but the truth is I’d be wanting it as rough as they can get , & pray they don’t want my butthole. Hopefully the mouth is good enough to not warrant them really ripping my ass apart. Scary thing to gamble tho. Id suck a dozen black dicks b2b to avoid my butt getting ripped. Not not the butthole black daddy!

Last edited:
Back