White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

See what I mean? You started out freaking about it. Now you are finding the good in it. Keep going, future cucky boy. You're doing fine.
Does he own you? Sounds like you are already becoming his whimpy, white boy bitch. Ass fucking shouldn't be far behind.

Does he own you? Sounds like you are already becoming his whimpy, white boy bitch. Ass fucking shouldn't be far behind.
He said he was waiting for to me to call him. He knew i would, just like ashley did after her first time. He told me he sent a video of me sucking him to Ashley.
God just his finger hurt in me.

He said he was waiting for to me to call him. He knew i would, just like ashley did after her first time. He told me he sent a video of me sucking him to Ashley.
God just his finger hurt in me.
And Ashley hasn't contacted you about it, yet?

A guy can be made to do things he might not ordinarily too ... if the play is hot enough.
BOY IS THAT TRUE, AND IF IT`S REALLY REALLY HOT YOU WON`T HAVE MAKE HIM DO WHAT HE WILL DIVE INTO WILLINGLY THEN LOOK UP AND ----DISMAYED AND WONDER WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED, BUT THEN REALIZED ******* iT MUST HAVE BEEN GOOD BECAUSE THE WIFE IS SOOOOO SATISFIED.

Back