White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I was always "mostly straight;" mildly curious about giving head, but never enough to do much about it. Then I was single for the first time in a while, and I decided to give it a try. I met up with a couple guys from craigslist-- it was a little awkward, nothing really clicked. It was an interesting experience, but I figured I was over it, and would go back to being straight.

That's when I tried my first really big cock. A good-looking black guy messaged me on Grindr, and I figured, what the heck, why not give it one more try.

I was immediately hooked. He was 8 and a half inches, and thick, and he didn't waste any time getting me on my knees. Sucking that huge hard cock just felt so good, even if I couldn't fit it all in my mouth. When he came all over my face I felt like such a slut, and I loved it.

No choice but to admit I'm bisexual now. I still like girls, but am very much addicted to sucking huge cock, and can't wait to try it again, especially if there was a girl watching me do it.

Lucky u! I suck on dildos just imaginin what the real meat feels like...I wanna suck a big dick and make it cum in my mouth as I keep sucking and swallow everything ...
u hung or no? avg here and just am in awe of BBCs

Back