White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I wouldn't, that's not our thing but happy for others to do what makes them happy. For us it is more about our pleasure, which means her pleasure :), so it's all about her. So I'd say we are more into Hotwife than cuckold or submissive for sure.

A little more on sucking cock. :( Sucking cock grosses me out. The humiliation of being on my knees, pleasuring another man with my mouth, taking his cum like a woman is almost too much to bare. Especially when my own little dick is freely exposed for people to see.

There is an older interracial couple that I hang with sometimes (see previous post). The guy makes me suck his big black cock in front of his girlfriend and their female friends. I have done it in front of a girl I date even. She gets turned on by watching me submit to Alpha males but isnt herself very Dominant.

There is a part of me that hates it. And a part that gets turned on by the humiliation. I've heard that someone can be a natural sissy but still need to have acceptance trained into them. I think this is true.

Nothing easy about a sissy lifestyle. You watch your women get fucked. You constantly endure humiliation and emasculation. You don't get sexual relief. You have cocks put in your mouth. But like a moth to flame, as soon as that big black cock swings out in front of you, you obediently fall to your knees and take it in your mouth.

Last edited:
A little more on sucking cock. :( Sucking cock grosses me out. The humiliation of being on my knees, pleasuring another man with my mouth, taking his cum like a woman is almost too much to bare. Especially when my own little dick is freely exposed for people to see.

There is an older interracial couple that I hang with sometimes (see previous post). The guy makes me suck his big black cock in front of his girlfriend and their female friends. I have done it in front of a girl I date even. She gets turned on by watching me submit to Alpha males but isnt herself very Dominant.

There is a part of me that hates it. And a part that gets turned on by the humiliation. I've heard that someone can be a natural sissy but still need to have acceptance trained into them. I think this is true.

Nothing easy about a sissy lifestyle. You watch your women get fucked. You constantly endure humiliation and emasculation. You don't get sexual relief. You have cocks put in your mouth. But like a moth to flame, as soon as that big black cock swings out in front of you, you obediently fall to your knees and take it in your mouth.
So if you never get ANY pussy but suck BBC, how the hell are you still considering yourself str8? Smdh...

So if you never get ANY pussy but suck BBC, how the hell are you still considering yourself str8? Smdh...

I have sucked BBC and enjoyed it. I may not be proud enough to admit it to my friends, but I am happy to be BI for black men. While I am happy to take care of a black man's sexual needs, I don't feel any romantic or other physical attraction. For comparison, I have performed oral on a white man and it was filthy (in a bad way). I have no interest in white men in any way. I feel romantic and physical attraction to women, love their taste and touch, and would never give that up. You tell me what that makes me.

I have sucked BBC and enjoyed it. I may not be proud enough to admit it to my friends, but I am happy to be BI for black men. While I am happy to take care of a black man's sexual needs, I don't feel any romantic or other physical attraction. For comparison, I have performed oral on a white man and it was filthy (in a bad way). I have no interest in white men in any way. I feel romantic and physical attraction to women, love their taste and touch, and would never give that up. You tell me what that makes me.
Bi

Back