White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

You can suck my cock
..I Luv a Big Fat Thick Heavy Blk Cock... Luv being Humiliated... Luv having my face slapped with Masters Cock rubbed all over my face,,, I Luv cummmmmmmmmmmmm... Luv being told what a cock suckin Faggot I am while Im suckin Cock, & gettin my boi-pussy fucked..Im a cummthirsty submissive bottom boi cocksuckin faggot . That LUVS to be Verbally Humiliated...I LUV to Suck Cock!!!!! I Need Cock in my head to feel complete!!!!! My Hands tied while your toolin out my throat!!!! I Understand through personal experience what it means to belong to a BLK Man's Cock and ready to be taken as Needed! I have an Open-throated skull pussy for habitual headfucking - Orally-fixated mouth-hole for on-demand face mounting. Im Up for hitting my knees for U

I was up in this white lady once, her hubs was sittin in a chair next to the bed watching me pound away at her. Well I start feeling that nut build..was gonna pump her full of that baby maker. Then I feel somebody massaging my balls, now if you have ever had your balls massaged while you are fucking, you know that ******* feels right. I thought it was the woman, till I realized she had her nails dug in my back. So I looks down and her hubby is rubbing my sack. I was like fuck it...I was so close to popping ...and I admit it felt real good. So my balls start contracting and I pumped her full of that gravy..you bruthas know what I'm sayin..he squeezed them as I was shooting inside...5 or 6 nice streams. I stayed inside her for awhile afterward...I don't like pullin out for a few minutes if I shoot my nut off in a white lady..he just gently kept running them...made the orgasm last longer.
Just wait until some white man sticks his tongue up ur ass just b4 u cum in his wife!

Here's what I want to happen: I want my girlfriend to dress me up like a girl completely. Full-out. Nail polish, shaved legs, panties, and a bra. Then I want to be smacked and treated like a little whore, a girl. Then I want to suck dick, swallow cum, get my ass fingered, hell, maybe even fucked. The idea of being completely dominated in every way by a big black man is just so exciting...

Here's what I want to happen: I want my girlfriend to dress me up like a girl completely. Full-out. Nail polish, shaved legs, panties, and a bra. Then I want to be smacked and treated like a little whore, a girl. Then I want to suck dick, swallow cum, get my ass fingered, hell, maybe even fucked. The idea of being completely dominated in every way by a big black man is just so exciting...
its our function as inferior beta males to convert as much as possible to feminized sexualisation and serve the alpha males of the superior race. we have to give up these vain delusions we have about ever pleasing or trying to posses women and help these females discover their sexual potential by being there for them as servants and lapdogs, offering every service we can to support them in their conversion to an alpha male. its the evolution of the species and our natural place is at the alpha's feet, at HIS beck and call, preparing his women and offering to him our feminized bodies for use at his discretion

Back