White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Sematics......

It is not a warning of danger (sematic), however, it may be an issue regarding the meaning of words (semantic), IF your intended meaning is that your next BBC experience will be a repeat performance with the first BBC you ever enjoyed.

Otherwise, it is a mathematical improbability: your next BBC can not be your first BBC.
Unless, perhaps, today is groundhog day and you are Phil Connors???

It is not a warning of danger (sematic), however, it may be an issue regarding the meaning of words (semantic), IF your intended meaning is that your next BBC experience will be a repeat performance with the first BBC you ever enjoyed.

Otherwise, it is a mathematical improbability: your next BBC can not be your first BBC.
Unless, perhaps, today is groundhog day and you are Phil Connors???
Ummm isn't Groundhog Day this week?

We are both bi so hubby likes sucking cock (especially black cock) if the situation is right.We're more a swinger couple than a cuck couple,so hubby tends to suck and fuck guys as part of a 3/4/moresum with other bi guys.We do occasionally experiment with cuck scenarios,and a couple of these have involved hubby performing oral on me and my stud both before and after we fucked,but we wouldn't call ourselves a cuck couple as hubby regularly has fun with other men and women xxx

I've done kinda a 180 on this within the last year. I would totally suck a black cock if it presented itself and be black owned in a relationship. That being said I haven't had the privilege of doing it just yet and since I am newly single I am looking for a gf interested in cucking me and forsing me to suck black bulls. My last gf almost did it but couldn't quite muster up to confidence to do it. Here's to an adventurous 2014

I got into sucking cock when my wife fucked other men and eventually i ended up being a very talented pussy licker and cock sucker. I enjoy the experience of feeling the other person getting excited by my actions and the eventual orgasm and resulting cum in my mouth

I went one night to an adult store and was in the booths. Nothing was happening, so I decided to leave. As I walked out out of the room there was a black man standing there. I asked if he would like his dick sucked and he said yes. We went into a booth and I finally got my very first black cock down my throat. Mmmmmmmm!

Advertising for, discussion about and/or depiction of gay sex not occurring within a cuckolding relationship is prohibited. Please review the Mission Statement: http://blacktowhite.net/community/forums/forum-announcements.30 before posting anything further.

Back