White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

I'm definitely bi, and I've always felt lower on the pecker order so to speak ;) in relation to big-dicked men. And the the biggist are usually black. And there are certainly social aspects as well, in my submissiveness to them and women.
It's all a mix really, for me. Everyone has their own dynamic, some more similar than others.

Have never had black cock but sucked my wifes well hung lover for years.Nothing hotter than two guys on one woman.First time i felt him swell in my already full mouth and start pumping his semen down my throat i knew i was bi.The first time he got that monster up my ass i found out why women love big cocks.By the time he filled my ass full of his cum i realized he had removed all of my semen with his beautiful tool and my stretched ass was leaking his goo down my thigh.Just like my wife.I was now his bitch too.Would love to try black cock sometime though.
nice :lips:

Is it as good as they say it is
Who's they? ;)
From my experiences they all taste a little different, I like dark meat better. You really have to get to work with a BBC, unlike with white dicks where you can just kind of go through the motions, so much more fun! I'm excited for the opportunity to serve again, though who knows when that'll be!?

Back