White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Soooo Hottttt!!!! I Wish that was cummthirsty me ,on my BBC Luvin Faggot knees submitting to Blk Master!!!! I Luv emasculating myself with a Big Blk Dick in my mouth & Throat & boi-pussy
Self humiliation- “I’m a sissy faggot for Black Cock” or the humiliation of being watched by other men as you are a sissy faggot. I was in an adult bookstore on Saturday sucking Cock through a gloryhole with my pants down. The door didn’t latch - so i just opened it - very crowded and guys were standing looking at me suck. I was hoping that someone would take the invitation and fuck my lubed boi cunt.

Self humiliation- “I’m a sissy faggot for Black Cock” or the humiliation of being watched by other men as you are a sissy faggot. I was in an adult bookstore on Saturday sucking Cock through a gloryhole with my pants down. The door didn’t latch - so i just opened it - very crowded and guys were standing looking at me suck. I was hoping that someone would take the invitation and fuck my lubed boi cunt.
You Fucking sissy ass faggot, Im Sooo Very Envious of You, CockSucking Faggot!!!!! I Wish there were Gloryholes Here!!!!!! Id be the sissy ass Faggot with my pants down,sucking Cock, While other Men Watched the Faggot getting Throat Fucked

Have I ever sucked a BLACK DICK???

Well OF COURSE I have silly, I am a white boy after all!!! That's what we do... well THAT, and getting our lilly white bottoms BLACKED RAW!!!

I do realize that not every white boy has done this, but EVERY white boy SHOULD!!! And, they should do it AT LEAST daily!!! There's just no good excuse for white boys to continuing with the ridiculous fasade of masculinty! The male sex of the white race is intrinsically gender FEMALE, wheather they realize it or not! So ALL white boys need to get on our milky white knees, SUCK BLACK COCKS and get FUCKED by BBC... daily... like good gurls!!!

The first 18 years of my life, I myself thought I was a straight, white boy. I was convinced of this! Then, five years ago, at 18, a BLACK MAN got my little lilly white ass alone, and he dominated me, and I was forceably BLACKED RAW over the course of three days during which there wasn't barely a single moment that I didn't have a BIG BLACK COCK stuffed in my lilly white ass, or in my mouth! I had tried a million times to tell him that I am not gay, that I wasn't a girl, that I was a straight white male, but he knew better!!! BLACK MEN always DO... they can see that you're white, and that's all they really need to know!!!

I lost my virginity to a BLACK MAN that first day he conquered me, I lost more than that too! I lost my false gender male identity, and he made a woman out of me!!! That's the power of BIG BLACK COCK, and ALL white boys need to surrender to it!!! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys!!! Nature gave us skin to be our uniforms for life! mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder she color- coded us... ALL MEN come exlusively in BLACK, and Women wear white!!! Just like a bride and groom!!!

Back