White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Once I got used to sucking cock I found it much like eating pussy, to do a good job one needs to pay attention to details. Every cock is different and each time varies to an extent so a cock sucker should consider this when serving a cock. Maybe start with the balls or by licking just behind the balls. Bringing the bull close to orgasm and then delaying it creates pleasure and cum but sometimes quick is best. After a cock explodes the mess presents new opportunities, sometimes I just swallow it all but other times I play with the cream by letting it run down the shaft onto his balls and ass only to be licked off

I think it is just a natural part of the cuckold relationship. A true cuckold finds pleasure through serving. When he cleans his wife or sucks the bull he is simply doing his part to make sure they are having a good time. It is also a great way to show respect to strong bull. You see this in nature and it works just fine for us. I do not consider gay at all, a cuckold is neither gay or straight, he is a cuckold.

Yes and I loved every minute of it, not to mention I loved every inch and every last drop of Black Cock cum I could get!!
I Sucked one Black Guy for about 4 months, before work ****** me to move.
I would dearly love to have a Black Cock or two to suck regularly.
Any one want a steady cocksucker, I'm in NE WA. State.

Ive taught my husband to love black cock and now me and a couple of my bulls even pimp him out to black men who prefer a white mans mouth and ass!We only allow my husband to have man on man sex and he is comming along nicely!I just got him a black boyfriend because my pussy is off limits to white men!Hubby spends most nights now in his dominant boyfriends bed getting his little hole stretched and creampied!

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...
I found that deepthroating a black penis was so erotic. I particularly enjoy laying on the floor and being face fucked to full completion.
Are there any discrete black guys who require deepthroat milking near Norwich please

Perhaps a lot of gay men had sucked black dicks, but this question was made for all those hetero white guys that enjoy a lot watching their wives being fucked by black guys. Some of them perhaps wish assist their wives giving them a great blow job before bbcs fuck their wives...

My white husband is hetero but he felt so excited, when I told him how I had been fucked by my ex black boyfriend, that he said me if he would have been there, surely he would have made us oral sex before we fucked! So he would have sucked his cock...

I have been sucking Black Cock for Years. Since Age 17 and now I am 62. I have done it for the most part without my partner's knowledge. However my wife (prior to our divorce) caught me sucking off a Black Man in our living room after she came home early from a shopping trip. Not so good but I needed him and his cock more than I wanted her I suppose.

I love to tongue the Bulls Black balls and kiss and tongue his massive Black Rod in front of my cheerleader girlfriend...she got so hot she fucked him and fucked and while french kissing him deep.....those were wonderful times

I ve always been a Dominant White Male. I would of Never let another man touch My Fiance. She told me about Her Fantasies and Our sex Life became Very Intense as We watched Innteracial Port and I bought Huge Black Dildos and A Strap on for Me to Fuck Her with. It drove Me crazy. It became that all I wanted to do was watch Huge Black Cock Destroying White Pussy. She would say a Black Guy Hit on Me last Night and I would get instantly Hard. Finally We Did it We brought a Tall Lanky Black Dude Home from the Club one Night. I was In Shock Jealous Mad and aroused beyond belief as this Young Stud Flopped out a Cock that,Hung almost to His Knees. The way She Grabbed and Sucked it then Watching Her Squirm and Moan as He fed it in Her Pussy. I felt So inferior. SHE lost count of Her SCREAMING Oooos. Her legs trembled and Kicked when He Began Ass fucking Her. I came over and over. He Pounder Her for well over an Hour she about ******* and Started Wimpering. Stop it Hurts so Bad but He Kept Pounding. Yo Dude I said stop and Grabbed His Arm. He backhanded Me so hard I was stunned I laid next to Her as He looked Down and said fine I finish in You. He Grabbed My Throat and Pushed His Huge Pussy Soaked Cock To My Throat. I was scared He Gagged Me over and over I felt It Swell Bigger and Harder. He started Grunting and It Throbbed and Blasted Cum down My throat I choked like I was Drowning it came out My Nose and Filled My Mouth. Then I began to Cum. I never felt so Humiliated and inferior. If a White Guy Tried that I would of Beat Him He Fucked Her again and left Never Been Back The mist Exciting and Organic thing I ever Did. I've Been Ass Fucked and Sucked about 4 times now. Only a dominant the Black Man Will do it

I ve always been a Dominant White Male. I would of Never let another man touch My Fiance. She told me about Her Fantasies and Our sex Life became Very Intense as We watched Innteracial Port and I bought Huge Black Dildos and A Strap on for Me to Fuck Her with. It drove Me crazy. It became that all I wanted to do was watch Huge Black Cock Destroying White Pussy. She would say a Black Guy Hit on Me last Night and I would get instantly Hard. Finally We Did it We brought a Tall Lanky Black Dude Home from the Club one Night. I was In Shock Jealous Mad and aroused beyond belief as this Young Stud Flopped out a Cock that,Hung almost to His Knees. The way She Grabbed and Sucked it then Watching Her Squirm and Moan as He fed it in Her Pussy. I felt So inferior. SHE lost count of Her SCREAMING Oooos. Her legs trembled and Kicked when He Began Ass fucking Her. I came over and over. He Pounder Her for well over an Hour she about ******* and Started Wimpering. Stop it Hurts so Bad but He Kept Pounding. Yo Dude I said stop and Grabbed His Arm. He backhanded Me so hard I was stunned I laid next to Her as He looked Down and said fine I finish in You. He Grabbed My Throat and Pushed His Huge Pussy Soaked Cock To My Throat. I was scared He Gagged Me over and over I felt It Swell Bigger and Harder. He started Grunting and It Throbbed and Blasted Cum down My throat I choked like I was Drowning it came out My Nose and Filled My Mouth. Then I began to Cum. I never felt so Humiliated and inferior. If a White Guy Tried that I would of Beat Him He Fucked Her again and left Never Been Back The mist Exciting and Organic thing I ever Did. I've Been Ass Fucked and Sucked about 4 times now. Only a dominant the Black Man Will do it
i love being humiliated in front on my girl,i only wish i could be bitch slapped and humiliated and used that way...i would be begging for him to fuck my virgin ass!

One morning My Fiance had to go on a trip with Her Mom. Her Bull slept in. I stepped out of the Shower to find Him standing Naked and aroused He pushed Me back in and to My knees. Then Up and Bent Me over. I walked funny for about aweek. Never told My Girl
Did that really happen? iv had that happen to me several times when my wife has not been available and one of her guys really wants to get off

Back