White guys, have you ever sucked a black dick?

Cuck-Hubby can do this,
Gifs-used-for-sissy-captions-11-2.gif

How about you?
Yesss I Can , But to Fuck my BBC Luvin cunt Throat . I do gag , But I Do Luv the Cock Balls Deep ...

I have not but I think its only a matter of time. My wife and I have been into anal sex before she had her first interracial experience and we learned I love having her fuck me with a strapon. She now fucks me regularly with an eight inch black cock and has me go down on her after she has had sex with her black lovers. I was reluctant at first but now I don't hesitate when she comes home after a night of fucking or with me there (which I prefer).

As she fucks me she talks about how much I love to watch her fuck and suck black men and tasting their cum and how I should get it straight from the source. She tells me often while she's fucking me she'd love to have her steady lover, Gerry fuck my tight little virgin ass. She also loves to have me suck her cock as I kneel before her.

She calls me her little cocksucker even though I have never sucked a real one.

Her girlfriend at work actually introduced her to Gerry, and also introduced her to a party scene. Her girlfriend, even though she's married to a white man, is black only and makes her husband Lane wear a condom when they have intercourse and he is not permited to have anal sex with her. Her black lovers of course go bareback both in her pusy and ass. I've met Lane and he certainly does not look like the kind of guy who is submissive, sort of a guy's guy who loves sports and is pretty well built himself.

Tracey said Lane not only allows his wife to be black only, he also takes their cocks and sucks them off both before and after they fuck his wife. Again, to look at him, you'd never know he not 100% straight!

Last Sunday Tracey and I were having sex when she broached the subject of being black cock only too like her girlfriend. I balked at the notion as she stroked my cock with lube, fingering my ass. Then she reminded me the whole time we dated I used a condom and seemed to be okay with it. Then she also reminded me it had actually been three weeks since we had real intercourse. I had not really thought about it as she fucks me regularly with her strapon, jerks me off, and has me go down on her often. A few times when I had attempted to fuck her she said she was sore from earlier outings and I gave in with her jacking me off or fucking me with the strapon or vibrator.

She really likes having me jack myself off as she fucks me in the ass as I lay on my back. Last Sunday I came as I gave into her being black only. She's told me it isn't permanent and that there will be special occassions - anniversay, birthday, etc I will be permitted to fuck her without the condom.

Even now I'm hard thinking about her only allowing a black cock in her pussy. I know a lot of husbands and white guys simply won't understand that.

But back to your original question, just as I gave into her on only allowing her black lover's cocks cum in her pussy, I know its simply a matter of time before I am on my knees sucking them off and allowing them to fuck me like she does.

I do not consider myself gay or bi. I don't look at other men at the Y and think how I'd like to suck their cocks but I do know I'll do it for her.

While sex with Tracey has always been good, we are both more excited now than we have ever been. We have sex at least every other day and I've never felt more in love.

I cannot even begin to describe how sexy she looks in the arms of her black lovers as they kiss her and caress her body. When she sucks their cocks and looks over at me, with that sparkle in her eyes, my cock goes rock hard!

Love to hear from more husbands who have given into their wives on sucking/taking cocks or gone completely black.

By the way, Tracey will be spending the day today with Gerry and his friend Marcus. I can't wait to go down on her tonight when she gets home!
my wife slowly got me to that point. she had me wearing condom and her black lovers going bare. cut me off on anal but they still could. no oral from her. now i am a cocksucking cuckold. i suck cock and get fucked by BBC and am allowed to jack myself off while they watch.

my wife slowly got me to that point. she had me wearing condom and her black lovers going bare. cut me off on anal but they still could. no oral from her. now i am a cocksucking cuckold. i suck cock and get fucked by BBC and am allowed to jack myself off while they watch.
I think I am slowly going to end up like you. Lately her partners have been sleeping over, specially our black friend, and I sleep downstairs in the couch. I try to open the door to watch and they scream at me to get out.

I think I am slowly going to end up like you. Lately her partners have been sleeping over, specially our black friend, and I sleep downstairs in the couch. I try to open the door to watch and they scream at me to get out.
All you married cuckys are hot as hell to be so agreeable

Back