White girls give the best head

I can only go by personal experience, but I know if I don't bring my A game then I'd very quickly be replaced.
There's just too much competition out there waiting to take my place so if you want to hang on to your BBC then you'd better be prepared to do the stuff the other girls won't do and do it better than the last girl.
So I'd have to say yes, we have to give the best head - and with less attitude . . . . :threesome:

I can only go by personal experience, but I know if I don't bring my A game then I'd very quickly be replaced.
There's just too much competition out there waiting to take my place so if you want to hang on to your BBC then you'd better be prepared to do the stuff the other girls won't do and do it better than the last girl.
So I'd have to say yes, we have to give the best head - and with less attitude . . . . :threesome:
Well damn, what an answer 😍

Agree... they are good in everything sexually than black women.
I can't agree. I had sex with a Black Woman once in my life, and that's not much to make reasonable judgement. But I know a Woman who is big times into Black guys who told me that one thing that turns her on about "them", hardly talked about, is "their" body odor. "They" smell and taste differently than the typical white boy. Really? Not my experience with Women. Typically I would never go down on a Woman I do not know well in a one-nighter situation. But exceptually with the one Black Woman I ever had the pleasure to be with I did. And let me tell you something... her pussy tasted exactly like... a pussy. No difference to whatever I know from the "plenty" of white Women I had before. She has a very sexy fit body and is an attractive Lady and that her skin is darker than the the other Women I had before means exactly nothing to me. And she gave me a blowjob in what we call "foreplay" and she was good at it, no question. My opinion... I can't see a difference between Black and white Women at all. As I said, my experience with Women who are not white is small but mind I am living in a small European country with about 99% white population, so what?! 🤷‍♂️

In our case the girlfriend is addicted to sucking cock, or several. Not only sucking but playing with it, sniffing it(uncut) licking and kissing the cuck while doing so. For her the mouth and tongue is the most erogenous zone, so sucking cock it's more important than fukcing.. Ideally is getting fucked from behind and sucking cock in the same time MFM

I think every black bull should go to bed with his dick being sucked and wake up with his dick being sucked. He should get breakfast made for him and then I should get under the table and suck him off and have my breakfast as he's eating his. And then he should feed me his dick everyday because he owns me and he can feed me whenever he wants.
Where are you woman I need you….🤩😘

Back