White girls give the best head

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?

White people are generally better at sucking dick and eating pussy because we are not as attractive as the superior black race so we gotta make up for it. I might not be as good looking as a black god or goddess but I'll suck the ******* out your dick or pussy sir

i've been with plenty of black girls and white girls. It's OFFICIAL white girls suck the best dick. They have better deep throating skills and they always swallow my hot sticky white loads of cum. The black girls always split my cum out.
Ladies Do you agree or no? Do u feel that you are the best at giving head and why?
Well I like to think I am good at it. No one has left and said I was bad. I don't know how I compare against a black woman since I only know two of them and comparisons in blowjob giving skills has never come up.

Depends whoyou fuck with.
The absolute single best BJ i ever got was from a German girl while I was living in Europe. But the best BJs from one girl on a steady basis was from an ex-gf and she wasn't white. Black/Latina mixed. She sucked my dick like her LIFE depended on it.

Back