White girls against racism..

Is that really what that means. ?
lol no, i don't think it has any "meaning." I was just complimenting her on the choice to go double-down on the navel piercings.

I always kinda wished I'd gotten the bottom-side pierced, but I already had a regular one and having both done kinda seemed like it'd be overkill. I knew a sociology major from Iowa who had top and bottom both pierced tho.

lol no, i don't think it has any "meaning." I was just complimenting her on the choice to go double-down on the navel piercings.

I always kinda wished I'd gotten the bottom-side pierced, but I already had a regular one and having both done kinda seemed like it'd be overkill. I knew a sociology major from Iowa who had top and bottom both pierced tho.
Love a nice tidy navel piercing

Racism is a mind set practiced by weak men / people because of their lack of confidence in who and what they are and not being able to accept the confident, and intelligent black men . I have learned to ignore them as people needing mental help. And i never react to their words and actions because if i do say, I empower them, my being reaction-less and smiling exposes their weak mindedness and lack of self esteem -- if anyone needs their skin color to speak for them , it shows what failures they are and how little they have in their head...

Got my frenum pierced...years ago, wore a heavy gauge...SLAVE ring that drove all WOMEN absolutely w wwwwild Wild

Racism is a mind set practiced by weak men / people because of their lack of confidence in who and what they are and not being able to accept the confident, and intelligent black men . I have learned to ignore them as people needing mental help. And i never react to their words and actions because if i do say, I empower them, my being reaction-less and smiling exposes their weak mindedness and lack of self esteem -- if anyone needs their skin color to speak for them , it shows what failures they are and how little they have in their head...
Articulate and quite well-spoken...thank you ,sir
Nice to see how her friend helped her to feel real pleasure:)

Very beautiful arrangement

View attachment 3023293
Her face proves she is addicted to black creampie

Hello...Hello Darling, uhm i think that Nightout will go on looooonger as expected.
Dont worry me and the Girls are in bla...ehm.. good Hands.
Dont wait for me, dinner is in the Fridge for you.

Yeah Sweetheart about that....you said i earned my yearely Reward tonight if i buy you that new Car. You now im so happy you want take my Virginity.

Dont annoy me toniiiiight....ahhhh

Sorry, are you alright?

Yessssss, its really tiiiiight here in the Bar. *bang, bang, bang*

Ok, i must quit now, bye Honey.

ok...ok...bye my loving sweet........ bib bib bib bib

ELxsA1VXsAAeMYp

Back