White girls against racism..

Link the video? We need more deep conversation videos like these.

White boys need to hear this.
I wish I had the link it was quite some time ago I watched it. I just remember two were brunettes and one was a young blonde. And I agree white boys need to hear this and feel the humiliation that comes from white women expressing desires for black men and how much better in bed they are than us. A little white penis cannot compete against a huge black cock and low hanging black balls that's just the laws of nature

I wish I had the link it was quite some time ago I watched it. I just remember two were brunettes and one was a young blonde. And I agree white boys need to hear this and feel the humiliation that comes from white women expressing desires for black men and how much better in bed they are than us. A little white penis cannot compete against a huge black cock and low hanging black balls that's just the laws of nature

I need to get together with my girlfriends and create some audios for you.

I need to get together with my girlfriends and create some audios for you.
That would be so hot and very sexy!! Love hearing stories and feelings about being blacked particularly when a white woman draws and entices her friends into black men once she's discovered them for herself. Amazing how they want their girlfriends to share this amazing experience whether they are single or married!!

I love how sexy this image is with the beautiful skin contrast. I've heard so many ladies talk about how sexy and naughty they feel seeing their white skin glowing against their black lovers. You can just tell how natural they look together in that shot. A very beautiful, healthy blonde with a great figure on her back, legs on his dark shoulders allowing the sexy round shape of her hips and bottom to be opened up for her bull so he can enjoy his rightful place on top of her. Your can see that magnificent big black cock slowly going in and out of that tight, silky little hole making her his. Oh yes it looks very natural. Take note of the look on her face little white guys lol She knows she belongs beneath that black bull and you can bet his cock is touching places deep inside her a white penis will never go. blacked_dakota_james_bbc_creampie_13.jpg.cf.jpg

I love how sexy this image is with the beautiful skin contrast. I've heard so many ladies talk about how sexy and naughty they feel seeing their white skin glowing against their black lovers. You can just tell how natural they look together in that shot. A very beautiful, healthy blonde with a great figure on her back, legs on his dark shoulders allowing the sexy round shape of her hips and bottom to be opened up for her bull so he can enjoy his rightful place on top of her. Your can see that magnificent big black cock slowly going in and out of that tight, silky little hole making her his. Oh yes it looks very natural. Take note of the look on her face little white guys lol She knows she belongs beneath that black bull and you can bet his cock is touching places deep inside her a white penis will never go. View attachment 1925805
Yes, so true and it makes my white dick hard. There is one thing that would make this picture even more erotic, her passionately kissing this black stud while his beautiful huge powerful black cock buried deep in her.

One has to wonder how many times this scene plays out in the mansions of black athletes. They go out, pretty white women throw themselves at them, the black guy takes them home, and someone's little white ******* gets the pounding of her life.

It happens very frequently. My girlfriends and I had our fire Interracial experience in highschool though we never told our white husband's.

Pretty teen with a very dark lover. They look amazing together. I can imagine his black fingers running through that blonde hair as she is is on knees doing what View attachment 1926543comes natural
seeing that image is so exciting and yet so frustrating to us white guys. The agony of seeing white girls like her surrendering to black guys is real and oddly what's unexplainable to me is why if given the option between being that black guy with her or sitting bed side watching them while rubbing my little penis locked up in a cucky cage I would choose the second option

seeing that image is so exciting and yet so frustrating to us white guys. The agony of seeing white girls like her surrendering to black guys is real and oddly what's unexplainable to me is why if given the option between being that black guy with her or sitting bed side watching them while rubbing my little penis locked up in a cucky cage I would choose the second option
Yes, I believe I would too. Why is that?

I get so horny thinking about if all white women go completely black. It is crazy but I want them all to go black. I would love to be at a party where a roomful of beautiful white women eagerly spreading their legs for black studs while their white husbands or boyfriends watch jerking their small pale dicklets.

I get so horny thinking about if all white women go completely black. It is crazy but I want them all to go black. I would love to be at a party where a roomful of beautiful white women eagerly spreading their legs for black studs while their white husbands or boyfriends watch jerking their small pale dicklets.
I agree that is a exciting image! You know the black bulls deserve our prettiest white girls. They have the right to choose which ones to date and which ones to take to take to bed. The natural attraction they have for each other is undeniable and for white girls it's much stronger than what they feel for white guys. They want those dark hands undressing them, they want to kiss those black bulls deeply and slowly as pictures and videos clearly demonstrate and they want those gorgeous black cocks in their mouth and stretching out their silky little holes. And yes they want to bare beautiful biracial babies to fully demonstrate their love of black men and show other white girls it's ok to follow their instincts and buck what society has been denying them. Beautiful black men and their superior and very potent horse cocks. Nothing makes me smile or turn me on like like seeing a middle or upper class high school or college girl in the arms of a black boyfriend in public.

Back