White girls against racism..

Ok my God yes!! Look at how sexy and simply beautiful that is!! She's doing what comes natural to her; worshipping and adoring those huge, black cocks. That is a very happy young lady. This is the greatest fear us white males have; seeing our white women eagerly surrendering themselves to the dominant well hung black bulls and knowing our little white penis cannot compete and give her the same kind of orgasmic pleasure the black cocks can. On the black cock she will cream, she will squirt, and she will have multiple orgasms. For white guys it's so frustrating being so turned on seeing the natural attraction white women and black men have for each other. Trying to keep them apart is impossible at this point. Just look at her white skin glowing against their chocolate skin, her hips spread over one of her lovers, her vagina and mouth full of black cock. I love that the younger white women are in fact fighting racism this way and encouraging other ladies to break the taboo and enjoy this forbidden fruit. Every day you can see more white women taking the plunge and white bellies swelling with beautiful black babies inside. Nature is taking its course. White men need to take notice and respect the choices these young ladies are making to give their pretty white bodies over to black stallions to fulfill their most primal sexual needs. I can just imagine the frustration and excitement the white guys on set watching that scene must have endured. Every little white penis was standing up lol

You said "the gretet fear that white males have", but in fact, Everything you said about white women naturally and inevitably going for Black Men only made me happy, happy, happy!!!!

Of yes that's every white Fathers nightmare knowing his little angel is all dressed up looking feminine and sexy and in the arms of a black guy. I can imagine the look of pleasure on the face of each of those young ladies as their black stallion moves between her legs and that big black cock finds the mark and those black balls start slapping away as they give themselves to their most primal desires for each other.

You are so right. My white dick got hard from just reading your post.
I can also imagine her former white boyfriend finding out about the videos and begging her to come back to him. I can imagine her sitting him down and holding his hand and explaining that is never going to happen because her white body is now for black men only and that one day a beautiful black baby will be safety growing inside her white womb. Can you imagine the humiliating and sexual excitement he would feel in hearing his gorgeous ex telling him that. He would no doubt have imagery flood his mind of a hot breeding taking place and her belly swelling for 9 long months and her pretty girlfriends excited for her. I witnessed a very pretty red head about 18 years old coming in and out of where I worked who was pregnant and after a few months there she was pushing a black baby around the store as she shopped. Needless to say my penis got hard almost instantly. Pm me and I'll share some details about her and her beautiful black baby

Last edited:
The British women 'going to the jungle for sex with migrants' - whistleblower claims some aid workers have 'multiple partners in a day'
  • Calais volunteers have been accused of having sex with camp migrants
  • Whistleblowers claim some are having several sexual partners in one day
  • It is alleged some volunteers are suing the camp as 'a free for all festival'
  • Some aid workers said the allegations should have been kept private
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

Back