White girls against racism..

Most in that category are more ignorant than racist, the opportunity never presented itself so I never even thought about it one way or the other, till my hub let me realize I could check it out and the world wouldn’t end, then I loved it and sought it out. As far as I’m concerned, what most people instantly snap to a racist judgement for me isn’t racism, it’s culturism, I could care less about skin color, ”thugs” turn me off, confident black men are a different thing altogether, love me some Alpha blacks, but I’m long over boys, drooping pants, think sneakers are cool footwear, don’t know what the brim on a baseball cap is for, trying so hard to be noticed how could they think about pleasing me?
Relax and just go with the flow! African American culture is fashion its sports its music, its alot you don't understand what the Baggy pants , expensive Nike sneakers is considered a fashion statement that the wearer and other, A small percentage of Blackmen wear baseball caps. Again its urban style and fashion being displayed and the brim would be for the wearer to block the sun and its usually made of plastic. The same as a visor would do. So don't be so quick to judge urban fashion. It will change as times change embrace it and if you don't understand something or need to define it. Try Google or Siri!

Relax and just go with the flow! African American culture is fashion its sports its music, its alot you don't understand what the Baggy pants , expensive Nike sneakers is considered a fashion statement that the wearer and other, A small percentage of Blackmen wear baseball caps. Again its urban style and fashion being displayed and the brim would be for the wearer to block the sun and its usually made of plastic. The same as a visor would do. So don't be so quick to judge urban fashion. It will change as times change embrace it and if you don't understand something or need to define it. Try Google or Siri!
You seem to have taken some degree of offense, while at the same time demeaning my point of view. Let me try to explain without hopefully being mistaken for looking for a battle. I understand what you’re saying, I’ve no need for Google or Siri, and Alexa’s a bitch (LOL). I remember when Sushi came on the scene, it was everywhere, eventually water sought it own lever and Sushi retained a degree of a following, then Mexican fare got its share on attention and still has quite a following, most like due to a boost given by the surge of all things guacamole,,,my point being, I don’t need Google and Siri to elucidate me on whether or not I like something,,,I also don’t like bondage and S&M, and have never inquired with either of those information gathering apps. I didn’t object to “Baggy” pants, I objected to “Saggy” pants,,,which are quite different. Perhaps that misunderstanding is why you skimmed over the origin and “meaning” of “Saggy” pants,,,which began as a form of communication used in prisons, kinda like the old days of wearing a handkerchief in a specific pocket would signify if you were into receiving or giving. I would imagine anyone who had been in prison, once they got out that would be one thing they’d avoid like the plague, pretty much like people avoided roller blading in shorts once it was considered gay, not only did the shorts disappear, but the roller blades went in the garbage. If you smoke weed, we can probably sit in a room together, if you do prohibited chemical, not so much, if you like a ******* or two, I’ll stick around for a bit, if you need a *******, that breeze you just felt was me leaving the room. It’s all about personal choices, there’s certain things people do that seem to go along with other things most people that enjoy them tend to do. Some may stretch that as stereotyping, and to a degree it is, but I find when stereotyping if you’re wrong you can apologize, if you’re not wrong, it’s already too late, you feel me?

You seem to have taken some degree of offense, while at the same time demeaning my point of view. Let me try to explain without hopefully being mistaken for looking for a battle. I understand what you’re saying, I’ve no need for Google or Siri, and Alexa’s a bitch (LOL). I remember when Sushi came on the scene, it was everywhere, eventually water sought it own lever and Sushi retained a degree of a following, then Mexican fare got its share on attention and still has quite a following, most like due to a boost given by the surge of all things guacamole,,,my point being, I don’t need Google and Siri to elucidate me on whether or not I like something,,,I also don’t like bondage and S&M, and have never inquired with either of those information gathering apps. I didn’t object to “Baggy” pants, I objected to “Saggy” pants,,,which are quite different. Perhaps that misunderstanding is why you skimmed over the origin and “meaning” of “Saggy” pants,,,which began as a form of communication used in prisons, kinda like the old days of wearing a handkerchief in a specific pocket would signify if you were into receiving or giving. I would imagine anyone who had been in prison, once they got out that would be one thing they’d avoid like the plague, pretty much like people avoided roller blading in shorts once it was considered gay, not only did the shorts disappear, but the roller blades went in the garbage. If you smoke weed, we can probably sit in a room together, if you do prohibited chemical, not so much, if you like a ******* or two, I’ll stick around for a bit, if you need a *******, that breeze you just felt was me leaving the room. It’s all about personal choices, there’s certain things people do that seem to go along with other things most people that enjoy them tend to do. Some may stretch that as stereotyping, and to a degree it is, but I find when stereotyping if you’re wrong you can apologize, if you’re not wrong, it’s already too late, you feel me?

I totally understood both dynamics of the conversation. It's truthfully all about what appeals to the individual. Not a cultural thing at all.
Yes and no,,,while it’s true that it depends on personal preferences, black white or yellow, within those groups, there are different segments, segments that have as a stereotype, practices that may not be one’s preference this can also be delegated to other aspects of culture that apply to various locales. I also don’t want anything to do with practices surrounding “*******”,,,so chances are I’d be declining any invites to a sex club in Berlin,,,LOL

I need to be there to do my part for what I owe them.
The 2 black guys can have you lick their black cocks while they are fucking in the other white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb and then the other white wife will lick their black cocks while they fuck and shoot their cum loads in your unprotected married white cunt and womb and then enjoy sucking their cum loads out of your cunt.

1569846101369-png.2880225
1569846134406-png.2880226
1569680992321-png.2875900
1569846057752-png.2880221
1569846076890-png.2880223
I would love to watch my wife enjoy sharing your black cock with those 3 white Ladies.

Once when I went looking for my white wife, this is how I found her, completely naked, down on her knees in front of a completely naked black man with his black cock in her mouth, sucking it like it was a lollipop. I was pleasantly shocked because he was the first black man to fuck my wife and fuck my wife's mouth with his black cock; very exciting.

Back