White girls against racism..

Last weekend, my wife and I were invited to a birthday party. We just moved in a new neighborhood a couple of months ago and we barely know these people. I joined a conversation where some of the wives (including mine) were talking about the DJ (a mulato guy) being sexy. My wife said that black men are way sexier and better lovers. I was standing up there, in the middle of the wives' group. One of them asked the question expected in that situation: "how do you know?" She replied: "everybody knows", then they looked at me chuckling, and my wife looked at me and added: "he knows it too, don't you?". I just said: "I do". Everybody laughed.

Fuck you Motherfucker you talked to me earlier motherfucker who had my back and now your plastic cock prob get white whites ******* strippers and ugly ass women that is right you got them but surround yourself like me

Fuck you Motherfucker you talked to me earlier motherfucker who had my back and now your plastic cock prob get white whites ******* strippers and ugly ass women that is right you got them but surround yourself like me
Dude wtf is your issue. And when I do get white women their not ugly and plastic cock I'm 100% natural. You lame asshole I never insulted you . I actually talked with yo dumb ass because you had low self esteem. I told you not to worry about your race and I told you not to worry about having a average size cock . You come on threads all the time bashing black dudes . Grow yo ass up . ? Why are you on this site bothering black males with your ignorant behavior.

Dude wtf is your issue. And when I do get white women their not ugly and plastic cock I'm 100% natural. You lame asshole I never insulted you . I actually talked with yo dumb ass because you had low self esteem. I told you not to worry about your race and I told you not to worry about having a average size cock . You come on threads all the time bashing black dudes . Grow yo ass up . ? Why are you on this site bothering black males with your ignorant behavior.

I have his dumb ass on ignore.

Back