White girls against racism..

Amen, the pendulum finally is swinging in the other direction and there is way too many white guys with hot white wives. They all need to be cucked and offer their households, their women and reparations to black guys for centuries of racism.
I agree completely with you on this and I will go a step further and say that white women should also offer the use of there wombs to Black men and white men should support this and step up and help raise these interracial children as if they were our own to love and respect them always!!!

I agree completely with you on this and I will go a step further and say that white women should also offer the use of there wombs to Black men and white men should support this and step up and help raise these interracial children as if they were our own to love and respect them always!!!

... with the white guys financing everything and providing generous income to the black guys so that they can concentrate fucking more often.

Hell yeah not only fucking more often but fucking more and more different white women and breding more of them!!!

One family at a time, and a family of white women for each black guy. Adult daughters would watch their mothers and aunts get pleased so they will crave it too. And go lez for the entertainment of the black guy too.

Last edited:
One family at a time, and a family of white women for each black guy. Daughters would watch their mothers and aunts get pleased so they will crave it too. And go lez for the entertainment of the black guy too.
Yes you are right it's very important that whites should always show respect for Black men and cater to the needs of the Superior Black race as a whole. Whatever needs that come up should be satisfied with out question be it sexual in nature or just doing chores for the Black man. Personally I find it very rewarding to be on my knees scrubbing a Black man's toilet while he's fucking my wife in his bedroom!!!

Yes you are right it's very important that whites should always show respect for Black men and cater to the needs of the Superior Black race as a whole. Whatever needs that come up should be satisfied with out question be it sexual in nature or just doing chores for the Black man. Personally I find it very rewarding to be on my knees scrubbing a Black man's toilet while he's fucking my wife in his bedroom!!!

I wish I knew you, and we lived next door, and I knew your mom, any adult sisters and any adult female relatives of yours that thought like you since kindergarten.

Last edited:
Back