White dick after Black...

didn't mean to affect anyones ego. I believe in blk superiority but I also want to be clear that sex can be more than dick size and can be a total package with physical and mental intimacy.

I agree fully, my wife always tells me it is only sex with her lovers and although she enjoys the orgasms it is still only sex. She says, with me, we make love, kissing, cuddling and loving each other, she says she loves me more than ever for allowing her to sleep with other men, but I will be the only man she loves.

It depends. If I've had sex with a black guy in the last couple of hours I don't feel much. But after a day or so, it goes back to normal for me. However, I can't say appreciate sex with my boyfriend as much after having had BBC, except some nights when have more intimate and tender sex. That's a whole other story and no one beats my boyfriend there.

I agree with your comment Angel. My wife always has said sex with a Black man is primal lust whereas ours is lovemaking. Back to the original question .. is she stretched ?? Absolutely she is more open than normal but saying she can't feel anything is far from the truth. Her pussy is amazing after .

One of my fantasies is to drop a massive creampie in a cuckd wife and make the husband fuck right after in sloppy seconds without clean up while I kiss and caress his wife.

One of my fantasies is to drop a massive creampie in a cuckd wife and make the husband fuck right after in sloppy seconds without clean up while I kiss and caress his wife.
That’s hot. Perfect erotic experience. Would you like her to taunt and tease as that happens?

Sloppy seconds is totally different if she is on top as all her lovers sperm always runs down onto my pubes and balls, when a female is on top after being filled with cum, the sperm always drips down onto you as it slurps around her pussy

My husband has 6” and he makes me cum as much and as often as anyone. BBC is awesome too just different. But we also are Vixen/Stag and not a cuck couple so to each their own. At end of day my hubby’s cock truly owns this pussy I’m just happy he also lets me get stretched by BBC too. ❤️

That’s hot. Perfect erotic experience. Would you like her to taunt and tease as that happens?

Yeah she can tell the husband how much better my cock is and how he's pathetic that he's fucking his wife with another mans cum on his dicketc etc whatever gets his rocks off.

Back