White cuckolds girth

Well I am always smaller in length and girth than our Bulls. For sure. My feminine clittie is one reason I am a proud lingerie, nylons, skirt wearing cuckie!
My slimmer white cocks girth doesnt match the way my wifes black lovers thick black cock stretches her but i dont have anything that resembles a clit .
Black cock is always thicker and stronger than white.

Are all white cuckolds lacking in girth compared to the black men who fuck our wives and girlfriends ?
[/QUOT
A while back my wife used her measuring tape to measure her bull’s girth, which came in at 5.75 inches. He measured 9 inches in length. She and her girlfriends were comparing their guys cock sizes.
For laughs she had me drop my pants and get hard so she could measure me. My girth was 3.25 and length 5.
When I was younger I was slightly larger, but no way near her bull’s size.

In college I was horny and ran an online ad to compare cock size. I always won and usually just jerked off on the smaller guys face. One day I received a response and agreed to meet to compare. We dropped our pants and compared. I was actually a little longer but he pulled out a BBC that was wayyyy thicker. I undestimated his size in the pic and ended up on my knees getting my mouth stretched by him. Been hooked on BBC since.

I have a very fat cock we have only ever had one guy that my wife was with the was thicker them me and he was not black he was from Morocco. Actually the vast majority of her other she would say are smaller then me. It is how they fuck she is addicted too.

Back