White boys for BBC

It’s a weird place to be. I’m on the masculine side. Totally attracted to women. And can be dominant with them. But I want to and have sucked bbc a few times. I crave it. The obvious problem is without having a girl to dangle in front of him there are extremely few options to find a bbc, to suck off once in awhile that’s not gay.
And living the life discreetly only makes it harder.
im not looking for long encounters unless I have a woman to bring along. Which I have in the past.
but I definitely would love to find a bbc to give oral service to when he wants. ( not as a sissy)

It’s a weird place to be. I’m on the masculine side. Totally attracted to women. And can be dominant with them. But I want to and have sucked bbc a few times. I crave it. The obvious problem is without having a girl to dangle in front of him there are extremely few options to find a bbc, to suck off once in awhile that’s not gay.
And living the life discreetly only makes it harder.
im not looking for long encounters unless I have a woman to bring along. Which I have in the past.
but I definitely would love to find a bbc to give oral service to when he wants. ( not as a sissy)

Damn, this is me 100%, almost all of it minus having actual experience with a black man. Love women completely, but have another part of me that just needs to see what it's like to be around a black guy too. Definitely don't want to go the gay route because honestly most of them turn me off and annoy me, i just want to know what it's like to serve an alpha black man at some point. Having a "marriage" of those two things in my life somehow is my ultimate desire and goal, just kinda weird finding a path to that exactly. I don't really want it to have to be a tradional "cuckhold" thing if it doesn't have to be, although i'm willing to bend a bit to get to my destination. I do find the cuckhold thing hot so it's not that, just isn't how i think of my desires in my head at all, it's more a means to an end. Anyway, cool to see someone else with thoughts closer to my own around, wasn't sure if there were any and have been questioning myself a bit.

edit to add to part of it- I've got enough kinks that i think i could follow to get to where i want to be, just isn't the exact direct path i'd prefer if i'm completely honest

Last edited:
(sorry that minor hijack)

How can you look at this and not feel some kind of way. Some black cock just makes you sit and look at it in complete awe... impossible not to want to feel it in your hand and imagine what it must be like with something like this swinging between your legs every day. Walking around and knowing you could wreck the world of any woman you see with absolute certainty. Must be amazing being black and hung, god damn.

EPYNFLe-U0-AAm31l.jpg

(sorry that minor hijack)

How can you look at this and not feel some kind of way. Some black cock just makes you sit and look at it in complete awe... impossible not to want to feel it in your hand and imagine what it must be like with something like this swinging between your legs every day. Walking around knowing you could wreck the world of any woman you see with absolute certainty. Must be amazing being black and hung, god damn.

EPYNFLe-U0-AAm31l.jpg
Oh I know. I’ve sucked multiple hard cocks before. Not at once, but I know what it’s like to get face fucked and cradle and kiss a man’s cock sack.

The best part is: every other man except black men taste gross to me. I can only suck on a black cock, and I can do it forever. I don’t gag, or want to puke.

Oh I know. I’ve sucked multiple hard cocks before. Not at once, but I know what it’s like to get face fucked and cradle and kiss a man’s cock sack.

The best part is: every other man except black men taste gross to me. I can only suck on a black cock, and I can do it forever. I don’t gag, or want to puke.

I feel like i'd just want to stare at it for a bit before i even started, I'd want some time to just admire it, lol. Multiple at a time must be amazing, can't even imagine that just yet. At that point i become every dirty chick you've ever seen, rubbing her face wildly all over cock haha. That's a part of heaven i need to find some day

Back