White boys for BBC

I love “femming” it up for a black Bull but will never be as pretty as those in the first pic. Society would have deemed me insane had I tried in my youth. Nowadays it’s ok to feminize your little boy, encourage him to be a her, & even dress them accordingly before sending them out in public. I suspect we’ll see many more BBC loving sissy bois in the next 15-20 years.
Agree…the gender lines are definitely blurring. Particularly in Asia you see a lot of men now wearing makeup and looking more androgynous. Too bad its taken until now for society to start accepting this

My wife dressed me like
those gorgeous GIRLS often , wig ,makeup , taught me to walk in2 inch heelsthen4inchheels one evening we dressed and two black men who were visiting us at the time took us out to a different town wined and dined were fucked in the car park gave bjs and fucked again back home those two lasted months

his strong warm hold makes her have a sissygasm
View attachment 3460005
Yes, maybe it's something like a young female who has her first sexual experience. I'd never thought about it before but you're right, it must be a magical moment as she is fucked for the first time and becomes a woman. With us sissies being taken for the first time it would finally transform us in our own minds from bois to gurls. I am hopeful that the experience would help feminise our emotions and heighten our desire for Black Cock. That would be a magical moment and from thereon the way forward becomes obvious that we should commit fully to serving Black Men for the pleasure we would take as they fill us with their seed feminising us completely as we become their bitches always ready to be Black Fucked. :blackheart: :sex::blackheart:

Back