White boys for BBC

Check or run an ad on Craigslist. I am in the bible belt area and have no problem finding dom black men that will let me suck them or fuck my ass.
I post an ad with me dressed up in sexy outfits asking for BBC to come to my hotel room and use me. Have never been disappointed.
Where in craiglist ? Under what category

I am black owned I go into black section of town to either suck sometime suck and fucked. I most time swallowing his cum. Sometimes he loves painting my face with his cum. And he orders me to go to the store around the corner and get him some smokes with his cum on my face. Need to come back walked across the apartment parking lot with cum there. Give him his smokes walk back and leave.

I am black owned I go into black section of town to either suck sometime suck and fucked. I most time swallowing his cum. Sometimes he loves painting my face with his cum. And he orders me to go to the store around the corner and get him some smokes with his cum on my face. Need to come back walked across the apartment parking lot with cum there. Give him his smokes walk back and leave.
Dirty slut🍑

Back