White boys, chastity and social justice

Equally and fairly means 100 different things to 100 people. Can you give an example: public bathrooms, school locker rooms, women's sports, etc?

We trans-women have been given top priority by the Biden administration.
What do you think of the Equality Act?
Equally and fairly does mean different things to different people. I was thinking mainly about employment opportunities. In most cases they should not be determined by what you have - or don't have between your legs. But I think that means the same standards for everyone. If a person in fire department needs to be able to go up a ladder and then carry someone weighting 200 pounds back down, that should be the same no matter what you have between your legs.

I chose to "come out", I knew it was not going to be easy and there would be a price I would have to pay. But I still made that decision.

Equally and fairly does mean different things to different people. I was thinking mainly about employment opportunities. In most cases they should not be determined by what you have - or don't have between your legs. But I think that means the same standards for everyone. If a person in fire department needs to be able to go up a ladder and then carry someone weighting 200 pounds back down, that should be the same no matter what you have between your legs.

I chose to "come out", I knew it was not going to be easy and there would be a price I would have to pay. But I still made that decision.
I agree with you 100% on that. It shouldn't matter what your skin color is, what sexuality you are, gender, chosen gender, race, creed, etc.... just what you can bring to the table for the job.
This should apply to college admissions as well, education of any type, etc.

These two statements are contradictory:

submission52 said:
It's not fair to women to compete against Jack, now Jenny, who got the muscular benefit of natural testosterone for the first 15-16 years of his life, only to switch for the last couple of years to get an athletic scholarship in place of a genetic female.
That's not equality. That's an injustice.

First you say that it's not fair that Britney should have to compete with Jack on the football field, because Jack is bigger and stronger. That's not equality, because Britney is obviously not physically equal to Jack. It's injustice.

I agree with you 100% on that. It shouldn't matter what your skin color is, what sexuality you are, gender, chosen gender, race, creed, etc.... just what you can bring to the table for the job.
This should apply to college admissions as well, education of any type, etc.
Then you say that it's perfectly fair that Britney should have to compete with Jack for a firefighter job, even though Jack is bigger and stronger. You're implying that Britney now has equality with Jack . Women can do anything men can do. etc.

We cannot call direct male/female competion an injustice on the sports field, then reverse it and call direct male/female competition a justice on the firefighter test.

I understand your point and it seems reasonable. But.......if we apply that firefighter standard to women's sports, then the trans-women will totally dominate women's sports, taking most of the championships and most of the athletic scholarships. There may soon be enough elite-class trans-women soccer players to outplay and replace every natal women on Megan Rapinoe's USWNT. Do you consider that to be employment equality?

First you say that it's not fair that Britney should have to compete with Jack on the football field, because Jack is bigger and stronger. That's not equality, because Britney is obviously not physically equal to Jack. It's injustice.

Then you say that it's perfectly fair that Britney should have to compete with Jack for a firefighter job, even though Jack is bigger and stronger. You're implying that Britney now has equality with Jack . Women can do anything men can do. etc.

We cannot call direct male/female competion an injustice on the sports field, then reverse it and call direct male/female competition a justice on the firefighter test.
Long ago, women weren't allowed to compete in sports. It was all about men.
Then women's sports were created to allow them to participate, but not interfere.
Then women's sports became bigger and schools and universities promoted them, but everyone realized that women weren't able to do what men could in almost all athletics.
The minute a woman joins a male sport, she's going to get slaughtered in most cases. An occasional one will make it through in wrestling or baseball, or a kicker in football, but they are few and far between.
But thankfully, there is an audience for entertainment where women compete against women, so there is no need for Britney to ever compete against Jack.
Firefighting isn't entertainment. That's saving lives. When it comes to that, all political correctness should be abandoned. Britney, who may be strong for a woman, isn't likely going to be able to carry a 200 pound man out of a burning house with 40-60 pounds of equipment on. It's best to leave that to Jack, who likely can after training, which is made possible by his XY-produced testosterone.

Where I want to see equality is in jobs where physical strength, or dexterity based on strength aren't a factor. In other words, where brain-power is involved. Women are every bit as capable as men of doing jobs where intellect and work ethic are concerned. And in some cases, they are better equipped.

Long ago, women weren't allowed to compete in sports. It was all about men.
Then women's sports were created to allow them to participate, but not interfere.
Then women's sports became bigger and schools and universities promoted them, but everyone realized that women weren't able to do what men could in almost all athletics.
The minute a woman joins a male sport, she's going to get slaughtered in most cases. An occasional one will make it through in wrestling or baseball, or a kicker in football, but they are few and far between.
But thankfully, there is an audience for entertainment where women compete against women, so there is no need for Britney to ever compete against Jack.
Firefighting isn't entertainment. That's saving lives. When it comes to that, all political correctness should be abandoned. Britney, who may be strong for a woman, isn't likely going to be able to carry a 200 pound man out of a burning house with 40-60 pounds of equipment on. It's best to leave that to Jack, who likely can after training, which is made possible by his XY-produced testosterone.

Where I want to see equality is in jobs where physical strength, or dexterity based on strength aren't a factor. In other words, where brain-power is involved. Women are every bit as capable as men of doing jobs where intellect and work ethic are concerned. And in some cases, they are better equipped.
Actually it was Title IX that required the colleges to have women's sports - other wise they would not. Football and at some colleges mens' basketball pay for all the other sports. If not for Title IX there would be very few women's sports in colleges

Actually it was Title IX that required the colleges to have women's sports - other wise they would not. Football and at some colleges mens' basketball pay for all the other sports. If not for Title IX there would be very few women's sports in colleges
You're splitting a hair I intentionally avoided. I was speaking in a general sense about the progress of men and women... that regardless of women's athletics programs flourishing, they still can't do what men do in a physical sense.

Yes you can. A sports game is about fair competition, its about sportsmanship. Its about not smashing into someone and breaking them even though you could. Putting a girl into a sport where she cant viably compete against a man undermines the integrity and spirit of the sport. Meanwhille competition for a job is about merit and capacity...if you cant hack it as a firefighter you are a liability and shouldnt be considered.

Its pretty clear and easy to logically separate these two ideas. Ive done it for you. :)

Yes you can. A sports game is about fair competition, its about sportsmanship. Its about not smashing into someone and breaking them even though you could. Putting a girl into a sport where she cant viably compete against a man undermines the integrity and spirit of the sport. Meanwhille competition for a job is about merit and capacity...if you cant hack it as a firefighter you are a liability and shouldnt be considered.

Its pretty clear and easy to logically separate these two ideas. Ive done it for you. :)
You do know of course, that it just doesn't work that way in real life. Feminists insist that a woman can do anything a man can do, then they demand that that the women's physical testing be weighted so that lesser performance equals a man's greater performance. This has been in practice in the military for a long time, and it shows up in police and firefighter testing as well.

It is not difficult to find videos of females failing in real world physical situations. One I recall from Sweden, shows 3 female cops clearly afraid to close with an average size male perp. Finally a male civilian comes to their rescue and takes the bad guy down. It still takes all 3 female cops to restrain the perp.

I transitioned during puberty and even though I'm athletic and fit, I am under no delusion that I could take on a man in a physical contest or a fight.
Feminists have demanded this equality and it is now biting them in the ass. Not only are they not equal to a masculine man, but they're being dominated in sports by sissies.

You do know of course, that it just doesn't work that way in real life. Feminists insist that a woman can do anything a man can do, then they demand that that the women's physical testing be weighted so that lesser performance equals a man's greater performance. This has been in practice in the military for a long time, and it shows up in police and firefighter testing as well.

It is not difficult to find videos of females failing in real world physical situations. One I recall from Sweden, shows 3 female cops clearly afraid to close with an average size male perp. Finally a male civilian comes to their rescue and takes the bad guy down. It still takes all 3 female cops to restrain the perp.

I transitioned during puberty and even though I'm athletic and fit, I am under no delusion that I could take on a man in a physical contest or a fight.
Feminists have demanded this equality and it is now biting them in the ass. Not only are they not equal to a masculine man, but they're being dominated in sports by sissies.
I agree - puberty sort of passed me by and there is no way I can compete with a male in physical things

Thought: white boys wearing chastity should be framed as a social justice issue. Cage the cock white boys, end white supremacy! Its a natural social-political evolution and will invariably convince plenty of white soy boys to do so.

White bois who can be convinced to wear cock cages as an act of deference to black men are unlikely to be white supremacists.

I have enjoyed chastity on and off, for many years and I don't believe for one second that me wearing a cock cage has ever addressed any injustice in society.

Back