white boys are the new girls

As a couple is fun to both play with BBC but when it comes to play with a guy or a girl I definitely prefer the girl specially if we are both doing the girl. Wife has no preference if we swing as a couple but as Hot Wife and Stag husband she prefers a Black male

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325_093148_Grindr.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325_093148_Grindr.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 36
recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
I love bbc and would love to be trained as a sex slave for black masters

Would you fuck me daddy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_124648_Grindr.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_124648_Grindr.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 18
Back