white boys are the new girls

I became a sissy because a black guy told me too and I dressed up as his bitch 2 or 3 times per week for more than 2 years. He started breeding me after 8 months of me saying no to that and I am different now and don't think I will ever get rid of the urge to be a sissy for a real dominant man.

I became a sissy because a black guy told me too and I dressed up as his bitch 2 or 3 times per week for more than 2 years. He started breeding me after 8 months of me saying no to that and I am different now and don't think I will ever get rid of the urge to be a sissy for a real dominant man.
my mom helped me become the sissy i am today she never stopped me from wearing her pantyhose and heels around the house and one day she actually fully dressed me as a girl and took me out like that man did that excite and as i got older this older black teen came up to talk to me and my mom encouraged me to talk to him and even told me i should date which i ended up doing he was the one who showed me what it was like to be a real woman pleasing a man yes i loved it never looked back on it i tried to be a real man as i got older even dated women got married once but every woman i ever dated i always ended up giving to mt black lovers even my ex wife

my mom helped me become the sissy i am today she never stopped me from wearing her pantyhose and heels around the house and one day she actually fully dressed me as a girl and took me out like that man did that excite and as i got older this older black teen came up to talk to me and my mom encouraged me to talk to him and even told me i should date which i ended up doing he was the one who showed me what it was like to be a real woman pleasing a man yes i loved it never looked back on it i tried to be a real man as i got older even dated women got married once but every woman i ever dated i always ended up giving to mt black lovers even my ex wife
You had a very understanding mom that helped you find your place in the world. You are very lucky 😊

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
Very flattering and exciting to read what you wrote. I hope to become more and more feminine for black men

Attachments

• 20220620_001547.jpg
    20220620_001547.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 53
the easiest way to get one is to start talking to them by just saying hello as one passes you in the street or if you go out to bars just start a talking about sports or something

Behaving more girly makes it for me easier to interact with other men sexually. It makes my role more clear to myself and easier to behave and do some sexual acts as sucking a man and being bred. I have also the impression especially for heterosexual and biman that have a first encounter with another man being girly and soft makes it more easy for them to interact with each other. Most of them are used to interact with woman and interact also more carefull and soft by habit when they encounter a man the first times. Also having a soft limp penis takes a lot of stress away and makes each other role more clear when having sex. That's my experience...
I was first with a black man when I was 17. I met a handsome 40 something black man who took a liking to me and well I went with him for 8 months. We broke up and I wasn’t with anymore men black or white until I met my dominant bbc only wife and she brought me back to being submissive to black men. My wife liked having me submit to her lovers and I loved it too. My wife left me for 2 years and I was able to get with a black master for that time. He was a man that had been fucking my wife for a while in the past. I was his slave for that time when my wife left me. Then after 2 years my wife came back she started fucking my master again. Well I’m full time with my wife again but my master fucks me when he feels like it and like I mentioned he fucks my wife. I feel he’s all man and a real stud he fucks the hell out of my wife and me he’s really ******* of nature.

Back