White Married Men Entering the BNWO

As a wannabe cuckold I refer to this information maybe once a month?
I continue to find how true these various statement are.
For me it started more as a curiosity but over the years has transitioned to servicing cock, swallowing cum, sissygasms, wearing panties and being pussyfree. I wish I would be caged to further experience my submission. Only been ass fucked once and currently waiting for the right guy I feel comfortable giving it to.
In the past I tried to hide my poor sexual performance but have since accepted that is something I just am not good at, and if my wife needed this pleasure she has the ability to enjoy herself. I feel a certain shame in not being able to please her but would submit to her wishes and those of her lover. It has been frustrating but have found this acceptance does move us closer to being a reality.

It hasn't been easy to accept, but it seems like I'm starting to head down this road too.

It hasn't been easy to accept, but it seems like I'm starting to head down this road too.
For sure it is challenging as it is a big decision. I first took baby steps and a few times I was in that now or never situation so some times I went forward and other times it did not feel right so I passed. What I have been feeling lately and is a little scary is what is next for me!

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. About two years into our marriage, one night when my wife was sucking my cock, I complained that she never swallowed or let me give her a facial. She was a sexual tiger and loved sex so, I didn’t see why she wouldn’t do those things.
But she just thought swallowing and facials were ‘icky’. Once when angry, she told me, “You have no idea how icky it would be to swallow or take a facial from a man’s cock!”
Then, she smiled wryly and I felt the hair stand up on the back on my neck. (We had been discussing sharing her with other men and, she said she might do that ‘as a favor to you.”)
She smiled and I saw the light bulb go off in her eyes. She exclaimed, “If you think swallowing and facials are so hot – why don’t you pave the way. I’ll ******* with other men and let you watch, if you will suck, swallow and take a facial from them!”
So, those are the conditions that lead me to becoming a straight, married, hetero-sexual, male, cocksucker and ball licker. Once in a while, my wife likes me to drain their balls first, then, they can keep it up all night fucking her. It’s a win-win!
My wife’s lovers also enjoy humiliating me in front of her. She says seeing me on my knees in front of bigger cock is the best KY-jelly she can have.
Eventually, I arrived at the point you described in your story, “I bobbed on his cock hungrily, wanting his gooey cream to fill my belly... I was addicted to the unique taste and texture of cum, and every time I was done I wanted more.”
When my wife’s lovers go home we are both content because we both have their cum in our bellies. She is soon going off the pill and will practice Catholic birth control (rhythm method) and I will use condoms with her. So eventually one of her lovers will knock her up. She says, “It’s a shame their cum in your belly can’t knock you up to!”
We enjoyed the way you shared your personal journey with us.
View attachment 6123451View attachment 6123452View attachment 6123453
(y) glad it works for you.

It’s definitely a slippery slope 😂 we started out talking about tag teaming my wife with another guy , then it turned into a black guy w me watching , then we started chastity play , bbc dildos , pegging, she makes me suck her bbc dildos , n wanted to get tag teamed by 2 BBC’s now as I watch in my chasisty n clean up afterwards !! What’s crazy is I like it n have no problem at all w it n want this to happen in a weird way ! I can eventually see myself blowing a bbc with my wife !

A magnificent presentation of the new reality! It seems to me that all this happened because hundreds of years of culture of restraint, ethics and fear of the law led to white men more and more killing their masculinity! we know that in nature, in packs, there is one Alpha, several betas and many lower ones! African men were not subject to such a change and therefore remained the same wild and warlike, which on a subconscious level attracts those who are lower, our white wives feel this and are drawn to similar dominance ...
Yes, something like that happened.

And don't forget one thing... white men are not only the properties of bbc, they also belong to black women !

bdsmlr-10568066-N0Dwvq55eG.gif
You're right, I would be all yours

Back