white boys are the new girls

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
Tru that. I've been in the LS as a bull/bi top for 20 years. Only difference I'm a BWC Alpha. Few things I've learned, beta husbands usually give better head than their old ladies and they always swallow. Busting the cheeks of a beta while his wife watches is next level, these little dudes have the tightest asses. Making out with the wife while you pump her husbands ass full of bro batter is a great way to start an evening.

Tru that. I've been in the LS as a bull/bi top for 20 years. Only difference I'm a BWC Alpha. Few things I've learned, beta husbands usually give better head than their old ladies and they always swallow. Busting the cheeks of a beta while his wife watches is next level, these little dudes have the tightest asses. Making out with the wife while you pump her husbands ass full of bro batter is a great way to start an evening.
Thats amazing. wish you were my neighbor

recently start fucking whitebois and from white women i can say they are evolving rapidly being more feminine, submisive and knows how to worship the blackman lik a god, women can't compete with white betas anymore,post ur white clit or pussy sissygirls if you agree. feminization and slavery training given pm
As I posted earlier, women are more likely to want some reward and affection from their bulls, White bois like me desire to be feminine want to be submissive and usually only looking to serve and please.

Back