White and Paled Red Heads. A Breeders Choice?

tumblr_nemra0db8i1ty93uao1_500.jpg

What is the fascination with trying to breed your race out of existence?

Am I the only one who feels when it comes to breeding, it should be with your own race?
You can't breed your race out of existence, only your species. What is fascinating about this is that it shows instantly and for all time that you crossed the taboo of monogamy. If you cheat with someone of the same ethnicity, people probably will never figure it out. If a redhead cheats with a blackman, every time the baby calls her, "Mommy" everybody will know that she slept around.

My ex is a redhead. Shortly after our divorce, she started fucking BBC, and telling me all the details (it was an amicable divorce). I feel her telling me the stories about her sexual exploits, with BBC, is probably what turned me on to agreeing with my current wife's suggestion that she too should try it.

Anyway, my ex is now married to a black man, and they recently had their first baby. So, I guess I can say my ex was bred?

View attachment 1237828 View attachment 1237829 View attachment 1237830
cute id mount her

chromosomes dont go extinct by having babies. the offspring gets a copy of both parents chromosomes. they fuse, they dont go extinct. the white y-chromosome would be lost, but the offspring would get the white mom's mitochondrial DNA and her cytoplasm. not extinction. fusion and allelic swirling. its a genetically healthy thing(at a population-level, genetic diversitx is very healthy for a species), its also beautiful and erotic for those involved.
Biracial ******* are sooo pretty.

Back