White and Paled Red Heads. A Breeders Choice?

For many years, I have had many fantasies and wild dreams of breeding a red heads.
The intriguing satisfaction of getting a red head pregnant or just owning her has been something I
wanted to accomplish in the future. Does any BBC or breeders out there have this similar feeling?
Would you get a red head breeded or just own as a secret lover?

My very recent ex is a red head, we were in talks of having *******. Every interracial couples that we encountered with one ginger parent and the other black, resulted in the ******* having light sandy brown, strawberry hair. So the red head genes definitely show up. We were pretty excited about that.

The first night I met her in person, hormones got the best of me, no condom ( a first for me) and I came inside her. She wasn't on birth control but I was lucky to be with a cool chick and she didn't freak out about it. It resulted in a 2 year relationship, she got on the pill, and I filled her up nearly every night I was able to.

I try not to limit my dating pool, but when I think about my future, my wife is always a gorgeous red head.

I read somewhere when indentured Irish women were ****** to interbreed with black slaves. Something about improving the quality of the offspring. At first I was repulsed by the concept but in reality, well at least for me that is, it is a complete sexual must.
I'm Irish Italian, red hair, pail white skin, a few freckles, lol!, and eyes o Irish sky blue.
And since I was a teen, I've had a thing about black skinned men.
Genetics?
yes. its genetics and instict. <- war a BIO Major, and my hub is a research scientist. . . . . the biological term for your reproductive/instinct is ''hybrid vigor''.

tumblr_o1k1xg70171tbvr5oo1_1280.jpg

Think about it Raeanne if the white race is headed for excinction because blackmen are fucking white women does this not do the same to the black race? It will be a new race not black are white.
I am a biologist, so I ill avoid a long winded reply. Basically, this is sexy mood stuff. Dont make it empirical. It kills the sexytime buzz.

By the way, it takes only one bull to seed the herd.

Back