Which states/ Town, that's very difficult to meet with real female/couples/ Bull

Southern states? I see quite a few Florida, Tennesse, North Carolina. And of I consider Texas southern too. Lol

Southern states not to bad just have to know where to look. Since i been in the lifestyle, i have noticed that if you go on sites such as SLS or some others some people profiles my say they aren't into interracial, but if you check the interracial groups you will find a lot of them in those specific groups. I had a chat with a certain couple like that and they say its because of their friends or clique they prefer to hangout with.

I think Indianapolis/Indiana is worst
Everyone thinks their respective place is the worst lol
Austin is dead as far as I'm concerned for B2W members, but I filmed a ton of videos with SJcouple91 from Dallas (she is amazing) and currently with mrsrocket33 from San Antonio (also sexy AF!). I had another cute wife visit me from Lubbock, 5 hours drive.
No love in the backyard tho. I think people don't like to play where they live and work.
:D

Last edited:
Everyone thinks their respective place is the worst lol
Austin is dead as far as I'm concerned for B2W members, but I filmed a ton of videos with SJcouple91 from Dallas (she is amazing) and currently with mrsrocket33 from San Antonio (also sexy AF!). I had another cute wife visit me from Lubbock, 5 hours drive.
No love in the backyard tho. I think people don't like to play where they live and work.
:D
this is probably the answer right here. People don't like to play in their own backyards. Most of mine always come from further out. One in Georgia, a couple in Michigan...

Back