Which states/ Town, that's very difficult to meet with real female/couples/ Bull

New Mexico.

Fortunately, my wife is into meeting someone, which is great. Unfortunately, she wants to build something over a couple of dates before jumping in. So, traveling for a long weekend isn't ideal (as much as I've tried to suggest this), and there are extremely limited local options. I'm horny but not optimistic.
Maybe someone will travel to NM;)

Atlantic City, NJ. People assume that its easy to meet folks here but its not. Sure, some visit from out of town and there are some I have met over many years time, but its not a meet-fest in the least. Its difficult and takes a lot of time here. Most you will encounter here are fake fantasizers, not serious, and people are not very nice to begin with in this area, in general. I travel a lot (pre-covid), and had much better prospects, by far, and an easier time meeting real couples in smaller, nothing-going-on, po-dunk towns like Terre Haute, IN than in my own area. I think people have much more of a desire/need for this in towns like that than in my area. And people are much nicer to meet down south too. That southern hospitality is real, compared to my area.

Indy sucks been trying to meet a bull 3 no shows and 5 ghosters
I found Indy/Terre Haute area very easy to meet couples. I visited Terre Haute for work, via Indy airport, for 2 weeks and had 4 prospect couples, met 2 of them, and had a great time with both. That kind of success is non-existent in the area I live though. I guess I ran into couples like you but I would not be a ghosting bull. You would have met me for sure!

Back