Which One

Have seen this topic get interesting responses before on other sites....curious to see how it does here...the premise is "Which One" would you fuck first....be interesting to hear the BBC thoughts on this.

Here is a pic to start the convo with...enjoy

View attachment 78396
The second from the right starting from the left and the girl in white secondly. More curves than the two on the outside yet better proportioned than the girl in the very middle. Don't get it twisted for a second though... I'd give each one the pipe to be completely honest with answering the question.

The one in the blue dress. She's displaying a fav fetish of mine, tan lines which I hope are also located down below on her 😈 and she has a much better smile, mouth and teeth. You can't hide a flawed mouth like you can feet that look like they've lived 10 lives already that I've seen on otherwise near 10's in the scale. Ex. Eddie Murphy on Boomerang 🤣😅. Or myself waking up with fresh cuts and ripped bed sheets because of laying next to a woman who has hooves that used to be feet long long ago 😂

Yes I am a asshole sometimes. So what? It's never ruined any bead sheets or caused legs to ******* a single instance in my life. So it's less harmful than fish catching feet can be in my personal and experiences in life. Try and call say I'm wrong about that? I welcome debate.

Back