Which One

9th Wonder...that's exactly what the site needs..Morbidly Obese, Scary as Hell, Grossly Overweight
White Girls (GOWG)..I am sure you would have a very active thread..:eek:..osp25

Sad thing is I got some friends that would hit it. Pisses me off when I see men with women like that, especially other black men. Its like fuck, we're never gonna get rid of that stereotype of black men only attracting fat/ugly women if we got so many that fit the stereotype.

I was always like "fuck that" when it came to getting with big girls though. If I wanted to watch fat jiggle I'd throw a stone at a hippopotamus.

9th Wonder...that's exactly what the site needs..Morbidly Obese, Scary as Hell, Grossly Overweight
bet one of them ladies could make me cum just like any other woman on here...by the way...one on the end first....then the rest:blackgreedy:

LOL Real talk ... there were already some big girls on the site loooooong before I posted the pic.

Sad thing is I got some friends that would hit it. Pisses me off when I see men with women like that, especially other black men. Its like fuck, we're never gonna get rid of that stereotype of black men only attracting fat/ugly women if we got so many that fit the stereotype.

I was always like "fuck that" when it came to getting with big girls though. If I wanted to watch fat jiggle I'd throw a stone at a hippopotamus.

Yeah I noticed that a lot upon moving to America, Biggs. Thank goodness the tide is turning though. Next madness that has to stop is girls claiming to be thick when really they're fat ... Babysteps though. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Back