Which One

For me it was to fulfill my Hubby's long time fantasy about me taking on a "black one" as he always put it. Whenever we were making out, or whenever he was horny he'd always bring it up. At first it turned me off. At some point later he bought some toys to the bed which included a black dildo! After that, to his delight, I subsequently began to play along. That really turned him on. Then some time ago we were on a Las Vegas on a combined convention/vacation trip. While there my Hubby introduced me to an old university friend and roommate of his, who happens to be black. His name is Edwin. Well ... at the time we were attending a "get-to-know-you" cocktail party being held the evening prior to the start of the convention ... when Edwin walked into the room! Without exception, every woman, and perhaps every man, went silent and stared! Edwin held every woman there in awe. Over 6 ft 3 inches tall, very black, and extremely good looking! (many there referred to him as "The Black George Clooney"). When Edwin spotted my husband he made a straight line to us much to the dismay of many a woman then present. Edwin and Hubby hadn't seen each other for several years so had much to talk about. Anyway, we've posted about this elsewhere on this site. Needless to add, Edwin had his way with me the following night and for five day and nights thereafter. Hubby loved it, Edwin loved it and I loved it the most. His almost 13 inches did wonders for me. That thing hit places I didn't know existed! While it took quiet some time for Edwin to stretch me enough to accommodate his member, he was gentle and all consuming as to my concern and needs. He's the only other man that I have ever had sex with and I relive it several times a day every day!:blackheart::wub:
Great storie would love to see pics.

Back