Which One

This is my opinion here. The lady in the green dress is showing just the right amount of under chin skin to allow her face to truly glow. The lady in the black dress it seems is aware of her height and is triing to loose a bit by lowering her chin. This darkens her eyes a bit. I think she is by far the best looking of the four if she would just let her self glow. The lady in the pink is the most in sure of her dress and the on in the red skirt well she is the ring Leader of this group. Has by far the most confidence of the group.

This is not to say that any of these ladies are not confident in who they are and where they are going in life. If I was younger I would be asking these lady’s to dance for sure even though I have two left feet. The above are my observations not critizens of their looks

The brunett here is the hell raiser of the two. The blonde is along for the ride with in the back of her mind two things. What have I got myself into and can my friend get us both out safety with a story to tell our grandkids

Back