Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

Both; depending on the person. Some people have a personality that you want to keep around while others can't even hold a conversation enough to keep them around, but have great physical attributes and skills.
happy big bang GIF by CraveTV
Pick One Left Right GIF by Cliff Savage
Kristen Wiig Dipshit GIF

Have no problem with the one nighter if the situation is right and their into each other, but on this site more interested in finding someone willing to take the time to stimulate through some conversation and make a connection. Like someone said, her body responds to someone she’s into and even if it only happens with that person a couple times, still hotter if a friendship is made!

I'm looking for someone for a long-term;
but, I'm open to entertaining one-time, and short-term in the interim.

I'm still trying to get back on track after the pandemic!!!

1-3 Friends with benefits (guess that's considered 'long term' for purposes of this thread's discussion), 1-3 depending on how good and how convenient and how frequent -- with an occasional 1-nighter while on a traveling out of town basis.

1-3 Friends with benefits (guess that's considered 'long term' for purposes of this thread's discussion), 1-3 depending on how good and how convenient and how frequent -- with an occasional 1-nighter while on a traveling out of town basis.
I would agree with this ..

The question is: One nighters or deep friendships? Well, my personal take is as follows...

You cannot make friends if you don't get to know each other first. So the one-nighter seems to be the very basic choice for couples who play. But in the end to arrange a playdate with somebody new takes a lot of effort and in many cases the actual guy or situation might be less desirable than the fantasy of it. Being lucky to meet that extraordinary guy you have an outstanding experience with often brings up the idea of a reinvite.

Many couples - even if they had agreed upon ONS only - will change their minds once they are happy to have found the guy who seems to be the perfect match, and not bother any longer with the whole process of searching and getting in touch, writing back and forth and the typical fakes and flakes that anybody who actually is in a sharing lifestyle has experienced more than once.

ImO in a sharing lifestyle there is a natural progression from ONSs to a regular fuck buddy. And because you will typically talk with somebody you see on a regular basis, perhaps have a dr!nk for a warm-up to get started, etc often friendships develop between a couple and a regular lover.

Why the heck is the word "D R I N K" blacklisted on this site??? It gets replaced by "*******" (not even the same amount of letters). What's happening here? ty

Honestly, a little of both for me. I enjoy the freedom and variety of one night stands, but when I meet a guy that I really have good chemistry with, I like to take some time to get to know them better and learn how to really please each other. I don’t really go for any exclusive relationships with one bull, though. I already have a husband for that! But having a few friends with benefits is a good thing.

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
Definitely deep and long term relationship, sex will be way better

If a longer term situation could be a threat to ones marriage, then the whole idea is a bad one. Couples are supposed to become closer and have deeper trust. Without that, what’s the point?
I agree the idea is a bad one. The whole idea of pushing a wife into cuckolding is really bad for the guy as well as the marriage. Very few couples ever become closer when the wife takes a long-term outside lover. That is the fallacy in the entire concept. Yes there will be success stories where the wife avoids emotional connections with the side lover, but they are few. Look at the comments from the real females on this site and, overwhelmingly, they prefer long-term relationships, and those have the potential of transcending into love or relations that replace the marriage.

No preference really ... I have several black guys and a ******* and ******* that I regularly fuck over the past year or so ... A couple are married and one or two have girlfriends, and I enjoy swinging parties especially when there wives join in .. but I don’t rule out a quick one night stand as long as the chemistry and cock size is there .. variety is the spice of life .... 💋

Back