Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

Elaborate, please.
Sure. A one-nighter can be fun or it can be a nightmare. You could have enjoyed it or not enjoyed it in the mindset of either party. You could also end up with a pregnancy and that can be wanted or unwanted. With a friendship, you can set those boundaries beforehand and if all parties agree, you can continue to be friends or you can part ways if there are disagreements. The bonus of a friendship is if you hit it off, you can enjoy it over an over again. With a one-nighter, if you didn't enjoy it, it's bad for both parties. The guy could have thought he was God's gift and pounded that til all hell broke loose, when what she wanted was intimacy and something tender and slow. He'll keep going through life, fucking up with whomever he encounters thinking he's the ******* until someone gives him a rude awakening. Or he might not have done enough, if she wanted the latter. In some instances women or couples want control, in some degradation and/or dominance and in some romantic intimacy. Whatever floats your boat. I just think if there's time for a friendship to develop, both parties can be happy with the situation and even if not, they can communicate on future interactions to come to something that is pleasurable and exciting for both parties.

For me I'd prefer just 1 or 2 times rather than starting something that lasts a long time. I love the man I'm with and being with the same black man that's superior in every way fucking me its only natural feelings will develop and I dont want that happening
I had my. Girl likedat too was always exciting

This was a concern for an ex of mine, what if she developed feelings for a regular lover, how would it affect us, me, her, what if she fell in love, jealousy.. I encouraged her to be open to accepting her feelings should they develop and lets talk about them and what it means for us and how to deal with them.. I encouraged her to go on dates alone and get to know her preferred regular lovers deeply and intimately and bring them home and us hang out and talk and get to know each other well. She did fall in love with two different lovers and admitted to me she was falling in love with him and had feelings for him and was scared what it meant. I let her know it was ok and I already knew and could see it and accepted her feelings for him and made sure she still loved me as her husband and partner but wanted to get closer to him as a lover and friend and be ok with them being together with me around and me not getting jealous or hurt feeling ignored or not her focus when he was with us. I let her know I want to love him for what he does for her and us as a couple and feel fine with them growing closer in front of me and i would not get in the way but help and encourage her to show him how she feels and that we as a couple and I as her husband want to show him our gratitude and thanks for what he is bringing to our relationship and to my wife which lead to her telling him in front of me she loved him and while she loves me as her husband, she let him know she told me I couldn't satisfy her like he could and she wanted me to show him respect when he was around by sucking submitting to him sexually in any way they wished.

Judging by the answers of so many women to the question posed in this thread, guys are playing with fire pushing their wives into cuckolding. Most responses here show that women prefer more long-term relationships. There are a number of good reasons why, but the threat to the marriage grows significantly when the wife develops deeper feelings for her black lover. I have seen too many cases of where the marriage was destroyed when the wife has a long-term lover. Be careful guys.

Judging by the answers of so many women to the question posed in this thread, guys are playing with fire pushing their wives into cuckolding. Most responses here show that women prefer more long-term relationships. There are a number of good reasons why, but the threat to the marriage grows significantly when the wife develops deeper feelings for her black lover. I have seen too many cases of where the marriage was destroyed when the wife has a long-term lover. Be careful guys.
I hear you, but if you set the boundaries ahead of time that will lessen the chances. Importantly, if it is going to be a long term friendship, there will be feelings for all involved and as everyone becomes more comfortable those feelings deepen. However, there's a huge leap from a fwb to someone you love. Your fwb isn't helping provide for your household, children. providing you a support system in times or need, etc. Just be careful not to confuse the two.

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
I like a relatiinship type of hook up, cause she will know my needs!

When we started the lifestyle we agreed for long term. That doesn't mean there are no ONS...Sometimes our black Bull lends Mrs. Stone to other black Bulls for a night. We like this set up and it spices the lifestyle.

Back