Which do you prefer, one nighter's or deep friendships?

For me I'd prefer just 1 or 2 times rather than starting something that lasts a long time. I love the man I'm with and being with the same black man that's superior in every way fucking me its only natural feelings will develop and I dont want that happening
My wife says the same. She likes to do one or two times and then that is it.

I prefer a long relationship, not into the one night stands. Tried it once, wasn't as satisfying as having a cock ready when urges hit

There is not only black and white in life (pun intended!)... Meaning that truth does not lie always with the extremes. My answer is I want to neither. For my emotional and platonic needs I do have a loving husband. But since my husband is perfectly aware of taking care of my emotional and platonic needs I don't need a lover to be that friend and since my husband is unaware of my adventures I also don't have the time to spend enough time with a lover... So there is not a real chance for my lover to become so close that I will call him "friends with benefits".

On the other hand, when a date was worth the effort it probably will not be a one night thing... Specially not where I live, where there are nuts thousands of interesting black men to choose from... So when you find that guy that physically can give me that pleasure which husband cannot I will not let him walk away after one night :)

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.
Over the years we have preferred longer term lovers for my wife (we did have one one night stand on vacation which was great fun) .. Wife prefers the intamcey... and if/when she becomes a little more attached its.. electric

I would prefer my wife had an LTR with her personal trainer. He would work her out a few times per week, then “work her out” and send her home to me. I’m not sure which she would prefer.

Totally into my couple. 5 years now we have entertained brining in another couple...I did a lot of one night play on the swinger days see pics..but loving this current situation

Serious question....Do most women/couples prefer quick, one or two time relationships, or do you prefer a relationship that may take time to cultivate, but lasts for months or years? No right or wrong answers, but since I lean heavily towards growing a relationship, just want to see if I'm out of the mainstream.

Back