Where's the strangest place you've met someone, whether it be a BBC, woman, or couple?

SmashvilleBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
KY, US
Any stories about people meeting other like-minded people at the gym, grocery store, maybe church haha. With my nights as a bartender I definitely have my share of women I've met through work.

At a wedding, day spa, seminar, warehouse

And the weirdest places I have had sex is:
.In a restaurant refer.
.Janitorial closet she held the door and I held that ass and blew her back out!
.Apartment construction site while workers are walking up and down the hallways.
.Elevator at the San Diego Convention Center.
.Behind a big green transformer just off the sidewalk as people walked by on the sidewalk.
.Self Storage.

Years ago an exotic dancer I knew was disowned by her grandmother for living with her boy friend with out being married. Two things happened one her boy friend broke up with her and her grand mom died. That year on Halloween she had me fuck her in the grave yard at mid night on her grand mom’s grave. We did it bare back. She had me pull out and cum near the head stone. ******* I was forty she was twenty one.

Years ago an exotic dancer I knew was disowned by her grandmother for living with her boy friend with out being married. Two things happened one her boy friend broke up with her and her grand mom died. That year on Halloween she had me fuck her in the grave yard at mid night on her grand mom’s grave. We did it bare back. She had me pull out and cum near the head stone. ******* I was forty she was twenty one.
Damn! Sounds like some ritual ******* bro! 👻

Back