Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Few years ago, fucked my sexy FWB in a ditch in north Austin...
Like, an ACTUAL ditch on the side of the road! We had to crawl down into it so no one could see us
She wanted it that bad. It actually turned her on that it was so dirty. The deed, and the Ditch itself lol😈

Movie Theater
Movie Theater Lol GIF by Tyler, the Creator

Few years ago, fucked my sexy FWB in a ditch in north Austin...
Like, an ACTUAL ditch on the side of the road! We had to crawl down into it so no one could see us
She wanted it that bad. It actually turned her on that it was so dirty. The deed, and the Ditch itself lol😈

.... And fucked the same girl one night in the middle of Auditorium Shore park 😈🤣

It was during the pandemic and downtown was empty... so we just decided to go at it right there in the middle of the park, just to say we did it.

images (1).jpeg

Back row of the movies with my ex .. in our teens .. I was sat right in the corner and she asked to sit on my knee sideways with her feet on what was her seat she was wearing a short skater style skirt I was wearing baggy combats she unzipped my pants pulled out my cock and just slid it into her pussy .. it wasn't a full on fuck just slow little wiggles .. still blew my load though... The movie was the first fast and furious 😅

Was when I was first going out drinking. I met a guy who’d be my like fwb for a bit.
And was fucked in an alley that people used as a short cut from the bar (was caught by a few guys), in the bar toilets, car park. Weirdest place was in a church confession booth, or behind my friends shed at a house party x

Was when I was first going out drinking. I met a guy who’d be my like fwb for a bit.
And was fucked in an alley that people used as a short cut from the bar (was caught by a few guys), in the bar toilets, car park. Weirdest place was in a church confession booth, or behind my friends shed at a house party x
Ok... Church confession booth. Details! I want them! Lol

Back row of the movies with my ex .. in our teens .. I was sat right in the corner and she asked to sit on my knee sideways with her feet on what was her seat she was wearing a short skater style skirt I was wearing baggy combats she unzipped my pants pulled out my cock and just slid it into her pussy .. it wasn't a full on fuck just slow little wiggles .. still blew my load though... The movie was the first fast and furious 😅
Sounds like good times. 😂

Back