Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

Not very Kinky, but I would say men restroom in a bar. and in car parking lot of a club
Not kinky? Not that bad either! my ex gave a black guy a deepthroat blowjob between two cars in carpark near a club. One of the hottest things i have ever seen. Even though i haven't seen that much actually because it was very dark, unfortunately. But he had a decent dick, that i noticed. ;)

That would be in middle of the road. A friend and me stopped by a guys house and him and his friend came out to the street and were talking to us through the car windows. Soon they were reaching in the car touching us and that lead to us blowing them and then we were outside of the car bent over the hood and trunk getting fucked.

How did you pull that off?
We were pretending we were napping so we laid down on the very last bench. She was wearing a short skirt, so I had easy access. Her pussy was already super wet, so I hit her with the slow long strokes under a blanket. Cracked the back window to help with smell of sex and came deep in pussy so no mess.

On an outdoor pool deck at night with a house party going on next door. Three guys being rough with me and all lit up on the deck. The party next door had big glass windows and I’m sure I entertained them for a few hours that night. Looking back on it I think it was staged for them to watch. Still one of the biggest turn ons I ever had. One of the three was black, one was Latin, one was white.
You had fun, didn't you little slut!!!

Back