Where is the wildest/strangest/kinkiest place you've had sex?

weirdest places.. I have a few

At Marriott Princeton nj parking lot . Al rooms were booked that night.

a hot wifes parents house driveway inside their caravan on a Christmas holidays.

bathhouse in SFO, forgot the name inside the sauna n then lead to terrace there , right under the board saying no sexual activity allowed

I saw this gentleman in the pew next to ours with his family and we locked eyes and he smiled.Soon he got up and walked out durring the sermon and I saw him wink at me so I told my husband I needed to go to the bathroom and I followed this man to the mens room.When I walked in he was waiting for me and he opened a stall door and I walked in.He closed the door behind us and took me in his arms and we kissed like long lost lovers.I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock as I carressed his balls,soon he was rock hard and he stood me up and lifted my left leg and I guided his hard cock into my pussy and he grinded his cock as deep inside me as he could get and then he held me there and fucked me as I gasped trying not to scream or cry out.Still I could’nt help but whimper and grunt as he got deeper and deeper!Then he kissed me and exploded inside me and I moaned and let out a short cry but luckily nobody heard because of the sermon going on.We kissed passionately and cleaned up and went back to our families.We’ve done it a few times since and I love it!

We were on vacation in South Beach. The hotel had a windowed dining area that overlooked a small private beach. There were benches with backs on them on the beach area. The sun was just starting to set and the dining room was full. As hub sat on the bench, I pulled his swimsuit down and rode his cock. It had to be obvious what we were doing but all that could be seen were my head and shoulders and the back of hub's head and shoulders. Oh, when we finished we realized a security person was watching us....

I saw this gentleman in the pew next to ours with his family and we locked eyes and he smiled.Soon he got up and walked out durring the sermon and I saw him wink at me so I told my husband I needed to go to the bathroom and I followed this man to the mens room.When I walked in he was waiting for me and he opened a stall door and I walked in.He closed the door behind us and took me in his arms and we kissed like long lost lovers.I dropped to my knees and swallowed his cock as I carressed his balls,soon he was rock hard and he stood me up and lifted my left leg and I guided his hard cock into my pussy and he grinded his cock as deep inside me as he could get and then he held me there and fucked me as I gasped trying not to scream or cry out.Still I could’nt help but whimper and grunt as he got deeper and deeper!Then he kissed me and exploded inside me and I moaned and let out a short cry but luckily nobody heard because of the sermon going on.We kissed passionately and cleaned up and went back to our families.We’ve done it a few times since and I love it!

Had sex with my black boy friend across the bonnet of His car, in Station car park , all the trains going past could see what was going on from the embankment above, then the driver of another car, slowly caught us in the headlights of his car.
Just as a train pulled out of the station, everyone could see us I am sure.
I found it exceptionally exciting, and had a massive orgasm.
Oh how I loved that great big black dick.😜

Mannequins dance club, Pleasure Island in Disney. In the upper balcony by some random guy. I was wearing a skirt and no panties while sitting on a bar stool, my husband stood behind me to hold me up and this guy stepped between my legs and fucked me as people walked by. We had to stop once as security came walking around, but as soon as security rounded the corner this guy scooped his arms under my knees pulling my legs up and spreading me wide. I guided his dick back in and this time he fucked me until he finished.

Back